Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• saddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get some rest, man. Hope you have a good thanksgiving and continue on your journey to get back to the old Wiz.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• XOXOXO
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm just gonna say it, old Wiz, new Wiz...there are times when I just wish whatever Wiz it is would drive his Sportage straight into a working blast furnace....and those times are basically every second of every day.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Seconded.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW, since Tennessee and LSU are 5 and 6 in the poll, unless some really strange shit happens the SEC is guaranteed at least two teams in the playoff, maybe even three. But...
                  12241579_10206682513293538_1204245676591210137_n.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The whole situation is a giant vortex of suck. Bama gifted its two biggest rivals these invites. Meh.

Comment

• LSU isn't getting in. Period. Tennessee deserves an invite based on their body of work. The field will be:

1. Georgia
                      2. Ohio State
                      3. Tennessee
                      4. TCU

The committee will flip TCU and UT so there isn't a rematch in the semifinals.

Comment

• Oh I agree. “Invites” was the wrong word. Accolades, I guess, is what I was looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          LSU isn't getting in. Period. Tennessee deserves an invite based on their body of work. The field will be:

1. Georgia
                          2. Ohio State
                          3. Tennessee
                          4. TCU

The committee will flip TCU and UT so there isn't a rematch in the semifinals.
                          TCU has to go undefeated. And...what happens if LSU beats GA in the SEC CCG? (that is a longshot, but possible) Are they going to keep the SEC Champ out of the tourney?
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We know the variables but the result can't be reliably determined. I bet a math geek could figure out all the possible outcomes, given probabilities by determining the finite value of all the dependent and independent variables. Beyond me.

In the meantime speculating CFP teams and their order outside of UGA is pretty much a useless undertaking .... come to think of it even UGA could lose the SECCG.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My scenario above is the most likely outcome. I ran all the numbers in my head. Trust me. It's solid.

And predicting the 4 team field is a no-brainer every year. People thing there's some great mystery to it. There ain't.

Comment

• People thing there's some great mystery to it. There ain't
                                Agreed ...... I tend to over-think everything in the search for absolutes. I guess my point is that there aren't any. Intuitive predictions? Sure.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X