Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't The Wire teach us the importance of burner phones about 20 years ago?

Comment

• Correct.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Sopranos had an episode on burner phones, too.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But honestly, he woulda gotten away with it using his personal phone. Didn’t even need a burner.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            The Bible thumpers at Auburn are up in arms. They want Cadillac because he's "a good Christian man" and got about a third of the team baptised.

Who?

Comment

• Carnell “Cadillac” Williams. Was a former star RB and Harsins’ RB coach. He was named interim when Harsin was fired.

Comment

• Ah OK.

Promoting a position coach to head coach makes for bad hire. Auburn would be foolish to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Ah OK.

Promoting a position coach to head coach makes for bad hire. Auburn would be foolish to do it.
                  Agree, but the Auburn Bible Thumpers want to put it in God's hands.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hugh Freeze it is for Auburn…

Ha! Yes:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I guess that explains Liberty's performance this past weekend. Reminds me of when DJ Durkin decided to mentally skip the OSU game right before he left.

Comment

• Cowherd thinks Bama will get #5 because two last play losses on the road several weeks back are better than a last game blowout at home.

Not sure who he hates more, Ohio State by diminishing their 11-win season or Alabama by wanting us to be beaten to death by Kirby’s goons.

I honestly would MUCH rather go to the Sugar. We’ve got no business in the CFP.

Although, being blown out by Georgia might make Saban change coordinators? But I doubt it.

Comment

• There's zero way Ohio State gets the benefit of the doubt over the SEC. UAT will be #5. That's almost certain.

Ohio State might get the edge against a P12 or B12 team, but not the SEC.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope you’re wrong. We will not be able to beat Kirby’s retarded marauders.

Comment

• I will be pulling for TOSUC tonight. Book it.

Comment

• And honestly, M-OSU II would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X