Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seconded
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Statement from Brandon Miller’s attorney. He contends there are numerous errors in the original report and Carol Robinson of AL.com and others have echoed that:

Part 1:
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Part 2:
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "he never knew that illegal activity with the gun would occur"

I got a laugh out of that when I read it last night. WTF did he think was going to happen? Ha!​
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            "he never knew that illegal activity with the gun would occur"

I got a laugh out of that when I read it last night. WTF did he think was going to happen? Ha!​
            I have guns. My friends do, too. I don’t expect illegal activity. Self defense? Sure. Illegal activity? Never.

But I’m white. Is that difference, CG? You one of them racists?

Comment

• Thanks for the additional info, AA. That helps fill in some blanks.

Comment

• WOW! Just saw that Miller scored 41 in last night's OT win. He really shot the lights out!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I have guns. My friends do, too. I don’t expect illegal activity. Self defense? Sure. Illegal activity? Never.

But I’m white. Is that difference, CG? You one of them racists?
                  Color has nothing to do with it.

I have guns and have friends with guns. If one of them texted me to take his gun to him when he is hanging out at the strip, I would question WTF he needed his gun for. Most people would.

To think that Miller didn't know what was going on is pretty naive or intentionally blind to reality.

Don't get me wrong. It appears that Miller is "guilty" of nothing more than being a stupid kid, but you have to admit, the spin is quite entertaining

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He has mad shooting skills...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Color has nothing to do with it.

I have guns and have friends with guns. If one of them texted me to take his gun to him when he is hanging out at the strip, I would question WTF he needed his gun for. Most people would.

To think that Miller didn't know what was going on is pretty naive or intentionally blind to reality.

Don't get me wrong. It appears that Miller is "guilty" of nothing more than being a stupid kid, but you have to admit, the spin is quite entertaining

CGVT,

Miller was texted AFTER he was in-route from the restaurant to the location to pick up Miles. He wasn’t even guilty of being a stupid kid. I’m sure his phone is set up (like mine) to not receive texts while driving - which seems likely since there was no reply - unless you’re saying ‘black folks always text and drive’ - just like when you suggested that ‘black folks should expect that a friend who has a legal firearm has it for criminal activity.’

All these years we have posted together and I never knew you were a robe-wearing racist. Gonna get back to other things before you call Brandon “uppity”.

Sad, really.

Comment

• Oh, stop it with the stupid shit.

Comment

• I wondered why you moved from Alabama to further east in the panhandle. Some “colored people” move into the old neighborhood?

Kinda shocked, not gonna lie.

Comment

• *sigh*

Comment

• Can I assume CGVT is NIT bound AA?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Next thing you know, he'll refer to Miller as "well-spoken".
                                Last edited by Mike; February 23, 2023, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X