Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2026. In Morgantown. Woof. Some fan(s) will get killed.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 2019 - Trash. Duke is a nobody that will play too hard. F
      2020 - USC and trash. D+/C-
      2021 - C+/B-
      2022 - A-
      2023 - A-
      2024 - A (so far)
      2025 - depends on team 3.
      2026 - A (so far)

The rest have good starts but need at least a decent mid major to get a B+/A- grade.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here's the thing about Morgantown -- it's a total shithole. But, here's the other thing -- the people there are total asstwats. So, it is, more or less, a less upscale Mogadishu with far greater inclinations toward violence and fucktwattery. Other than that, it's quite the little hamlet.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have been to Morgantown. And on behalf of the fine Somalis in Mogadishu, I expect an apology for such an insult.

Comment

• Don't see UNL on there...Tide must be skerred of Frosty...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We wanted a team that could stand toe-to-toe with Troy - so we booked SoMiss instead.

Comment

• Cogent yet lucid
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Cogent yet lucid
                  psst... wiz ...

Scott Frost fears Charles Woodson ....

.. that is all
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

psst... wiz ...

Scott Frost fears Charles Woodson ....

.. that is all
                    False. Woodson would have been run over like a little girly mon.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• False. Woodson would have been run over like a little girly mon.
                      Hah!... you wish.

Frost's lame duck passes would have fallen short of their target, and into the consuming hands of C. Woodson.

I would have gladly spent every penny of Jeff Buchanan's massive paycheck to see that happen....

Comment

• Pssst...liney...we wouldn't have needed to pass...

Woodson was a great cover guy...shitty tackler. It would have been a bloodbath.

UNL 38 M 10

Liney:

hello

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Coach Hermann was at the top of his game back then, and he had some of the best defensive personnel ever to wear the winged helmet. Frost throwing into a backfield of Woodson and Ty Law? I'd like our chances.

Comment

• I like your chances as much as the chance of Wizard shutting the fuck up...or siring a male child...or Talent having a cogent thought...

liney:

hi
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• By the way liney...Sagarin had Michigan fourth that year in their final rankings...UNL, FSU and the gayturds were all above them. But I still love you bro. Vegas would have had it UNL -7 on a neutral field...

But carry on my wayward son...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X