Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

and, if you're requiring both coaches and AP...
    lmao!

Anyone else hear those goalposts move?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lmao!

Anyone else hear those goalposts move?
      ?

The graphic says "top 10" -- so I'm assumed it meant either AP or Coaches. Which is why I counted 2017 Auburn (#10AP/#12Coaches) and USC (#12AP/#10Coaches).

Whatever you think of the P12, in 2018 there was a P12 team in the top 10. And it was not the P12 champion. It was the team that got housed by 2 TDs at home by the P12 champion. You can pretend Wazzu was better if it makes you feel better.

In 2015, Notre Dame should have never been behind shitass Ole Miss, but whatever.

On the recount it's still 11-5 and 9-5. UAT loses gads more off the graphic than OSU.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

?

The graphic says "top 10" -- so I'm assumed it meant either AP or Coaches. Which is why I counted 2017 Auburn (#10AP/#12Coaches) and USC (#12AP/#10Coaches)..
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Meanwhile, those who worship at Obama's preposterous Title IX policy, including Dr. Strangelove and Froot, weep. https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-return-school

Total. Bullshit.

Comment

• I'll take your word for it. Well, I have to, as there's literally nothing on the graphic to indicate as such.

Not even the coaches who vote in it care about the coaches poll.
              If you're going to really distinguish between the AP and Coaches in terms of accuracy, then godspeed. We completely and totally part ways right there.

Comment

• Anywho -- onto 2019.

Stunningly, the wildly disparate AP and Coaches polls have the identical top 10 to start 2019. They differ by more than a single spot on Michigan State (18 v. 20), Iowa State (21 v 24), Washington State (23 v 21), Stanford (25 v 23), Nebraska (24 v 26) and Northwestern (29 v 25).

Comment

Meanwhile, those who worship at Obama's preposterous Title IX policy, including Dr. Strangelove and Froot, weep. https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-return-school

Total. Bullshit.
                  Why is this here?

Comment

• Because it's Wisky-related and Alabama and Wisky have a home and home schedules. QED.

Comment

I'll take your word for it. Well, I have to, as there's literally nothing on the graphic to indicate as such.

If you're going to really distinguish between the AP and Coaches in terms of accuracy, then godspeed. We completely and totally part ways right there.
                      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 19, 2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Because it's Wisky-related and Alabama and Wisky have a home and home schedules. QED.

My fav Wisconsin game memory.

Attached Files

Comment

• Point of order -- please KYR and STFU. That is all.

Comment

• YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER!

Comment

• Here's the thing. You're in idiot. When you speak the world becomes a worse place. No offense.

Comment

• You're in idiot.
                                Dear lord. You are not smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X