Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Well, I am for shooting Crash regardless of his kicking prowess or lack thereof.
      Thirded
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well if you gotta go might as well be from a civil war cannon fired from 5 feet away

seemed like somebody from pickets charge bought it that way

Comment

• 15 & 5 not bad crash. I was stupid to pick Michigan -13.5

Comment

• Former Bama coach, Mike Dubose, has shot himself. Wish he had done that when he was here:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Too soon

Comment

• Lol! I thought this was referring to a suicide attempt at first and thought AAs response was a bit surprising..unbecoming, even. But, accidentally shooting oneself? That's fair game.

Comment

• I wish AA would off himself...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Boff? Is that farting or sex?
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ask you sister/cousin. It will know.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did you know that the state with the highest incidence of incest is Nebraska?

Comment

• Yes
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Word to your mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              15 & 5 not bad crash. I was stupid to pick Michigan -13.5
                              rather have 602 then 15-5

Comment

• So, to those betting in my picks contest. Here is some free money. Take Arkie to cover. Bama beats them in the 20-24 range. No way we make the line on 35 None, zero, zip.

Comment

Working...
                                X