Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Horse is in Gothenburg just 30 minutes east of here crash...very nice course. Drive on over and you'll get the best pizza and wings and coldest beer in the great state of Nebraska! If you wear a K-State shirt I'll double the price. If you wear a 78-15-2 shirt your first beer is free.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you have bands that play?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA...no...but for you I could bring in an Earl Scruggs & Lester Flatts cover band...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I have been working on my ukulele skillz. Hit me up if you are looking for some talent.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well let's compromise...how about we bring Talent in and have a dunking booth filled with battery acid...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• You are just a pleasure to do business with...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And you as well, kind sir. Let us partake of strong beverages and discuss the golden days of football - when a forearm shiver was not only legal, but expected. A friendly tap across the headgear of the opposing player. When a QB was considered an actual football player, not some porcelain touch-me-not curio in your grandmothers menagerie.

Comment

• You say the sweetest things...

xoxoxo
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I heart you, Wizzie.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• charge me double

Comment

• I was going to anyway fuckstain
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This just in: Alabama is 94-6 over their last 100 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                This just in: Alabama is 94-6 over their last 100 games.
                                That is absolutely ridiculous

Hey man, just curious: How did you end up here? I mean I think it's great, you've obviously been a great contributor to this board -- but I'm just kinda curious how an Alabama fan ends up at a Michigan board of all places lol
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X