Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU needs Bama to start false starting again and clock Tua in the nuts on the dead ball.

And I hate targeting.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Bama is really putting it to them, but only up 9. That offense is really good. Moving the ball pretty easily against LSU at DV.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• You're saying two SEC teams then? Georgia, Clemson, ND and Bama? Could be but that would suck ........ wait, UGA is NOT beating Alabama so, forget that. Also, osu is still in the mix if it beats M and then wins the BTCCG. Do you take an SEC runner-up in Bama over a one loss osu P5 Champion? I suppose you could argue that, as you have said the BT sucks.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

• NfW isn't going to beat ND even though they're putting up a fight. But it's not going to be a blow-out for ND like they'd like to pad their resume. I'm not sure the committee will like an independent one loss ND over a P5 one loss conference champ. ND has two more road games against Syracuse and FSU then finishes at home v. USC. While USC and FSU suck, the Orangemen could give ND a game.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

• Last edited by Cody_Russell; November 3, 2018, 10:12 PM.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I knew we would win. Never a doubt.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I knew too. $$$$$$

Off topic and I could've heard wrong, but was today the first meeting between South Carolina and Ole Miss since 2009?? That's nuts. Say what you will about the merits of Big10 scheduling but you're barely in the same conference at that point.

Comment

• Preaching to the choir, Stangle Love.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Turned it off at halftime

Comment

• The blatant holds LSU was getting away with were hilarious, it didn't help them. Down 22-0 and they attempted a field goal in the 4th, it serves them right to miss. Just trying to avoid the shutout.

Comment

Working...
                                X