Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    As a college football official I will admit the targeting call is the most inconsistent call in CFB today. I understand when the crew misses it on the field at full speed but when the review booth misses it it's ridiculous.
    The penalty is too severe. I can see the ejection. You have to give it some teeth, but the disqualification of the first half of the next game is too much.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Didn't LSU win the coin flip, and defer . Why when your best player on the team is on defense and out the first half?

Comment

• It didn't matter.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agreed, don't tell that to Gary Danielson -- White is not in the game till second half, LSU just needs to stay in it till hes back.

Comment

• Really expected more chess talk since we are on the cusp of Carlsen-Caruana. Do not worry, I will provide exciting updates as the semi-American, Fabi, tries to steal the crown from the dashing Norwegian, Magnus.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Troglodytes, the lot of them. Let it be known, though, that I have been touting Brooklyn Jesus since his domination at the 2014 Sinquefield Cup. However, I think the Moosehumper will have an answer to the Petroff defense and go at least 4-2 as white. Meanwhile, I think Brooklyn Jesus will have a tough time cracking Oslo Fuckstick. I'll say 7-5 to Carlsen.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EF Fucking Z
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought the Geneva Convention passed some sort of law prohibiting you from accessing the internet. About the only good thing that gaggle of surrender monkeys ever did. So, why the fuck are you online and, even worse, encouraging AA?
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was put on this earth for four things Tainted...to annoy you...keep AA in check...produce female offspring...and ref football...so STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA in check --clever

does being a full time ref pay the bills at the college level--is football all you do or are there other sports you turn a blind eye too

Comment

• I only officiate football. I also work for the state here and evaluate officials. Other than that I fuck tractors, own an IT biz and a sports bar. Now kindly STFU.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can I drink free at the sports bar?

Comment

• Yes you are free to drink at my place AA. I have your credit card #.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well next time in n. platte ill look for a sports bar

wild horse golf close to platte? couple of buds wanna play it some day

Comment

Working...
                                X