Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    It's dilapidated and in a very bad area of town. Smack dab in the middle of projects and run-down crack houses. Since Bama and Auburn don't play there anymore the city has let it fall into disrepair. It's a shame, really. That said, my Glock and I were going, but not to sit through a low tier bowl in a rain storm.
    A quick survey of the area on street view reveals a charming neighborhood. There's a bar across from the stadium called the "Tide & Tiger Lounge". Sign on the front door says "No Drugs, No Weapons, No Fighting, No Loitering", perhaps signifying that all these things have been recurring problems.

Comment

• It's also well-known that the area around Legion Field has some of the best Mexican food in the world.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh.

But Bham does have a lot of Mexican and Central American food. We have a ton of illegals. So, that kinda food and cheap lawn care is bountiful.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Tide and Tiger used to be a thing. Gameday featureed 50 cent ponies and $1 shots (low shelf stuff, of course). Worst fight I saw happened on the curb there. Country boy in overalls knocked a guy out, pulled out a phillips head screwdriver and stuck it in the guys butt to the hilt, then unzipped his fly and pissed on the guy's head. The other guy started the fight by hitting country boy in the jaw and then pulling a knife, but DAMN.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama sched 2020:

Game 1: Alabama opens with USC at Jerry World. Might have to go to that. USC finished 8-5 with a Holiday Bowl loss.

Game 2: Georgia State. The Panthers finished 7-6 with an Arizona Bowl loss. Big wins over Tennessee and Army.

Game 3: Georgia. The Bulldogs finished 12-2 with a win over Baylor in the Sugar Bowl.

Game 4: Kent State (Saban's alma mater). The Flashes finished 7-6 with a loss to Utah State in the Frisco Bowl.

Game 5: at Ole Miss. The Rebs finished 4-8.

Game 6: at Arkansas. The Hogs finished 2-10.

Game 7: Miss State. The Bulldogs finished 6-7 with a loss to Louisville in the Music City Bowl.

Game 8: at Tennessee. The Vols are 7-5 and play Indiana today in the Gator Bowl.

Game 9: at LSU. The Tigers are 14-0 and in the CFP. They beat OU in the semifinals and they will play Clemson for the championship on the 13th.

Game 10: UT Martin. FCS. Finished 7-5.

Game 11: TAMU. The Aggies finished 8-5 with a win over Oklahoma State in the Texas Bowl.

Game 12: Auburn. The Tigers finished 9-4 with a loss to Minnesota in the Outback Bowl.

Comment

• Damn the size of Georgia's linemen on both sides last night looked like an NFL team

Comment

• Game 1: Alabama opens with USC at Jerry World.
                Wait didn't you just pound them 2 years ago in that place? Ok do it again!

Comment

• Ohio State Sched 2020

Bowling Green
                  @ Oregon
                  Buffalo
                  Rutgers
                  BYE
                  Iowa
                  @ Michigan State
                  @ Penn State
                  Nebraska
                  Indiana
                  @ Maryland
                  @ Illinois
                  Michigan

I swear we only ever play at Illinois in November, when the winds are howling at about 45 mph

Comment

• Why is the Ohio State sched here?

Comment

• Not so fast on Dylan Moses. His father, a lawyer, has issued a statement that says they are looking at the possibility that Dylan might be the beneficiary of an injury insurance policy that he had taken out.

Talent, read this ridiculous statement:

Attached Files

Comment

• Fucking A! Alex Leatherwood announces he is returning for his senior year.

Did not expect that. Outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Wait didn't you just pound them 2 years ago in that place? Ok do it again!
                          agree. I've never been a fan of USC. just one of those teams I've always disliked.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Talent, did you not read the announcement by Dylan Moses' attorney dad? Is this guy clinically insane or am I missing something?

Comment

• Why on earth would I read that?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Because I tasked you to.

Comment

Working...
                                X