Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad mr t GIF

Comment

• Getting Frost? Yes!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup gay bear lover
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did you know that the highest per capita prevalence of incest is in Nebraska.

Also, 3>2.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Did you know you are an imbecile? Apparently not. But I'm here for you buddy.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Imbecile comes from the Latin. It originally meant ‘without a cane’. That would be accurate. If I ever have to get a fake hip, then perhaps.

Comment

• ...fair enough...how does moron work for ya...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’ve never worked for me. Inferior wings.

Comment

• BLASPHEMY!

"...you've never been there for me!!"
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is a peaceful calm on a bye week. The players and my psyche both get a much-needed rest.

Next week, though. Yeah, LSU has had a bad season, but they have talent, are at home, and their redemption will be their game with us.

Comment

• Your offense is facing Faux Pelini...stop the fucking sandbagging you dumbass...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They have talent, but, yeah, we’ll score. Our defense is not a championship defense, though. But on paper we should win by three scores. Paper doesn’t block and tackle, though.

Comment

• Bammer 65 Farmer Fran & Bo 31
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’ll take it.

Comment

• Ivan Maisel is one of the ones caught up on the ESPN layoffs. I hate that. He was one of the good ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X