Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Saban has spoken:

Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They’re just going to go out and party and eat Covid chips. Like Rutgers!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Honestly, they will party. They’re college kids. If you’re a ball player and ball is taken away parties, drinking, and girls will be the thing - that is. Unless college has changed a lot since I was there.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It has.

Comment

• I toss you a softball and that’s what you come up with? Damn, son. Get your head in the game.

Comment

• Your irrational hatred of The Talent sickens me.

Age jokes are almost always operating with a meh ceiling.

Comment

• I think we’re going to live to fight another day. I’m not optimistic, but I’m getting the sense that the loud response from every conceivable interested party has temporarily stemmed the tide.

fucking Tide

Comment

• “Unless college has changed a lot since I was there.”

-Yeah, they have electricity and plumbing now. Wait, this is Alabama. Yeah, no change.

-Is it true when you were there that you were president of the Young Whigs Club?

-Yeah, like you actually went to college.

Comment

• Yeah, meh/groan. Shameful.

Comment

• The first and third are quality. Whigs, not so much. I’m still not over the disrespect that Zachary Taylor suffered.

Comment

• And if you disagree that the first and third are quality, you’ve just cemented your spot as “The Joe West of PostersTM”.

Comment

• If by quality you mean a Mac Jones 6-yard out into coverage on the Plains, then I agree.

Comment

• Sir, I thought for a moment that God had resurrected Buddy Hackett just to perform standup for me. They were that good.

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• The Joe West of Posting (TM) is joined by the Angel Hernandez of Posting (TM)! Banner day here at the SEC thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X