Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    What in the actual fuck?

Chris Breece

@ChrisBreece
    ·
    5m
    Following up on the Ohio State COVID issue. I'm told Alabama and the SEC are pushing hard to play the game...Ohio State is too. But the Big Ten office is pushing to postpone.
    Those fuckers.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Craziness. If they do push it back, gives Waddle and Fields more time to heal up.
      And Saban's Daughter is letting osu have it....then what a shock DELETED

Eq_7Y8KXMAAiHGZ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• I’m sure it got back to daddy. She is...outspoken. One day, after a few bourbons, I will tell you some things about her. Would make a nice book.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And the only way Waddle would be healed enough to be a weapon is if we postpone to February.

Comment

• (1) Why would it take a few bourbons to dish on Saban’s hellspawn?; and (2) Aren’t you always a few bourbons to the wind?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• (3) yes.

Comment

• Nice win vs Florida.

Comment

• DeVonta has won a ton of awards, Heisman, Maxwell, Walter Camp, Biletnikoff...he needs to send a thank you card to Jalen Waddle. If Waddle hadn’t gotten hurt, they would have split time instead of DeVonta getting 80% of the targets.

Comment

• UAT has award-winners at basically every position while Ohio State’s best player is spitting up blood and can barely walk. I understand why they need to play the game, but a decent society would simply cancel it and spare Ohio State historic humiliation.

Comment

• ...the sandbagging continues...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        DeVonta has won a ton of awards, Heisman, Maxwell, Walter Camp, Biletnikoff...he needs to send a thank you card to Jalen Waddle. If Waddle hadn’t gotten hurt, they would have split time instead of DeVonta getting 80% of the targets.
                        Same thing happened in 1991 with Desmond Howard. Derrick Alexander got hurt early in the season so Desmond got way more targets.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          UAT has award-winners at basically every position while Ohio State’s best player is spitting up blood and can barely walk. I understand why they need to play the game, but a decent society would simply cancel it and spare Ohio State historic humiliation.
                          We won zero defensive awards. And that’s the problem.

Comment

• That’s where the Ohio State QB living in an ICU helps. Problem solved.

Comment

• I understand why they need to play the game, but a decent society would simply cancel it and spare Ohio State historic humiliation.
                              Now you sound like a Michigan fan...

shameless
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• UAT 45 TOSUC 42
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X