Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe AA could answer this question for me.

So, if the SEC ends up being the only conference that plays football this fall, does that mean their champion is going to claim the National Championship?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is the bottom line result of declaring that logic and reasoning to be “racist”

Comment

• Liney,

We will not be the only conference. There will be 3 P5 conferences or none, I believe. The PAC-12 is garbage, so forget them. There is one good team in the B1G. And if those shitball cheaters with buckeyes on their helmets quit on the season and run, then, yeah, the champion of the three P5 conferences with balls gets to claim a title.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I would love to see UNL play this season in the B12...doubtful even if the B12 plays...but that would be cool. Fuck Iowa. They can play in the Mo Valley if they want...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Scott Frost might have won a game or two this year. He had a real chance at going 6-6 before this started. He’s a poor man’s Mike Riley. Pity that the Independence Bowl won’t happen now.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can we join the SEC East so we can at least beat Mizzou again?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No. But we will trade you for Mizzou. Those boys aren’t right.

Comment

• One year deal.

Done.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sitting here agreeing with HARBAUGH!!!!, Greg Sankey, the plethora of Ohio State players that desperately want to play, The Wizard and Alabam"Alum." That ought to tell you how fucking awful this decision is.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• heh

It's a sure sign of the Apocalypse when Talent and Wiz agree...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Welp, PDJT has weighed in -- #LetThemPlay. So, I guess that means it's officially toast. The entire Media Complex and Progressive Fucktwats will now surely nuke college football as the most dangerous activity this side of swimming in gasoline and then skydiving into a volcano w/o a parachute.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hmmm. A draft for Ohio State players....hmmmm. This is a great idea.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What actually is the protocol if six players test positive two days before a game?

Comment

Working...
                                X