Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU ARE LOOKING LIVE...

at some pos FCS stadium, but still...
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 29, 2020, 08:08 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh, it’s the Crampton Bowl!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AUSTIN PEAY WITH THE LONG TD!

Comment

• I have no shame. I am watching Central Arkansas play Austin Peay.

And I like it.

Somebody shoot me.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was sloppy but enjoyable.

Comment

• You paid for sex last night then, right?
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You know that sets me up for a return volley beachball home run, right?

Decorum prevents me, though.

Comment

• Heh ..... I have a rock solid alibi. Stuff block at the net.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Thursday night slate:

Attached Files

Comment

• Desperation doesn't make shitty football any better.

Comment

• MTSU vs. Army will be the first game that I'm watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Desperation doesn't make shitty football any better.
                          I love those games. The one Saturday between Austin Peay and Cent Ark was a fun couple of hours.

Comment

• Besides, both Thursday games feature in-state teams.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• State Tractor Fucker University?

Comment

Working...
                                X