Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Comment

• UAB is making Central Arkansas regret having taken this big $15,000 payday

Comment

• 14-7.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cmon UAB...BLAZE IT!!!

Comment

• I was watching St. X vs Brownsburg replay. Exciting game for HS.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Cmon UAB...BLAZE IT!!!
              Are you watching?

Comment

• And South Alabama with the early lead over SoMiss.

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN BLAZERS!

Comment

• I am not. What is EPSN3? Streaming only?

Comment

• I have it on my Roku.

Comment

• Blast some Grateful Dead through the PA system and the Blazers cannot be defeated. I guarantee it

Comment

• If you have traditional cable, you can watch it.

The SouthAl-SoMiss game is on CBSS.

Comment

• This will be the final year for college ball at Legion Field. Kinda sad. Maybe the Alabama State-Alabama A&M annual “Classic”. Can’t imagine much more.

Comment

• Will the new stadium be on UAB’s campus?

Comment

• Huh, wow. Frank Gore’s kid is a frosh at Southern Miss

Comment

Working...
                                X