Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Joe West likes and then posts a separate “Heh”.

jfc ...awful.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Adding Ohio State would be easy. Just give them an 11-game schedule.

Bama
      LSU
      Auburn
      Georgia
      Florida
      TAMU
      Tennessee
      MissState
      Ole Miss
      Kentucky
      SoCarolina

Let Vandy, Arkansas, and Mizzou pick up an OoC game.

It would be beautiful.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh. The top 6 teams in the SEC. That'd be fun. Well, actually maybe the top 11? I have no idea how good Mizzou was supposed to be this year, but I'm certain Arky and Vandy were poop on a stick.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, might swap TAMU for Mizzou to be fair. Most of the good teams in the SEC are playing each other and only miss one other good team. With that sched, you wouldn’t miss a good team. So yeah, scratch TAMU and put in Mizzou or Vandy.

For example, Bama’s 10 game sched only misses Florida. We play every other top 50 team: Georgia, LSU, TAMU, Auburn, Tennessee, Mississippi’s State, Kentucky, Ole Miss.

Mizzou and Arkansas are the comic relief.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 11, 2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Honestly, they will party. They’re college kids. If you’re a ball player and ball is taken away parties, drinking, and girls will be the thing - that is. Unless college has changed a lot since I was there.
            Yes. Stone tablets have been replaced by Samsung tablets...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Yes. Stone tablets have been replaced by Samsung tablets...
                Yeah, but hitting those Samsung tablets with a hammer and chisel seems to do a lot of damage ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, looks like the BigTen did it.

Comment

• Fucking Pussies
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• JFA
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I expected it, but it’s still a bit shocking. Was the vote still 12-2?

Comment

• Fucking Pussies
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Well, looks like the BigTen did it.
                            They sure did.

The presidents didn't even give schools the option of playing independently. They just shut the whole thing down

Sad day for college football.

And I agree that spring football isn't happening. Even if they try, most teams will only be able to field JV versions of their real teams. A lot of players will opt out for the NFL.

Bowl bigwigs have to be crying in their beer today. No Big Ten teams available for bowls? The Big Ten may not dominate bowls in wins, but they bring fans that spend money. But, not this year.

Comment

• I think the ACC will follow the SEC lead. The wildcard will be the BigXII.

Comment

• And I'll watch any CFB that has the guts to play.

SEC, ACC, .. bring them on. I'll be a viewer.

Comment

Working...
                                X