Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, now that you insist I read irrelevant nonsense -- it reads how I expect anything written by a Louisiana attorney to read. Debatably coherent, legally flawed and, yet, oddly interesting. Much like the life of some of the state's most famous offspring, Paul Morphy and Reece Witherspoon.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It is so flippant. I guess he's trying to be funny, with the "Lords of London", "Royal Crowl," and "his majesty" verbiage.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, you keep Morphy's name outta your whore mouth.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Morphy, who was always blindingly drunk, once opened h3....h4...a3....a4 against a challenger from Mississippi. He still mated in 5 moves proving that in the great race to the bottom, Mississippi has an insurmountable lead over its closest, and not coincidentally, nearest challengers.

Comment

• And, supposedly, Dylan Moses' dad is a successful attorney.

If he keeps his son from coming back, I will need to file a lawsuit. I hope you will represent me. I think I can sue for loss of consortium, habeas corpus, amicus curiae, ad quod damnum, and a number of other legal phrases.

Comment

• Morphy, coincidentally, was a lawyer. He was not a drunkard. He was an anti-slavery, anti-war chess genius. What he innovated positionally and tactically before computers is remarkable.

Comment

• Morphy would awake, if he had actually gone to sleep, with the nearest spirit, curse the bluebirds for interrupting his slumber and go about berating any living thing that crossed his path, or apparition.

Comment

• Morphy never lost to Clemson.

Comment

• The only useful Morphy thing did his entire life was invent his miraculous Oil Soap, celebrated to this day.

Comment

• Read this morning that Miss St fired their HC and is looking at a coach they turned into the NCAA while he was the HC at Auburn.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Who? Chiz?

Comment

• Allegedly, he's one of the leading candidates and sounds like the preffered according to "sources".
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• All he will need is to find another Cam Newton and he will be successful.

Comment

• Yes, I still miss Derrick Henry
                              Attached Files

Comment

• God almighty, I love Saban

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X