Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• May your platform shoes fail you in a camel pasture.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Roll Tide.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• May a diseased yak squat in your hot tub.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

This is taking place this weekend, about 10 miles north of where I live. My niece lives on the property just north of the site. If you ever get to Michigan this time of year, you'd love this show.

MMOGTA, mmogta, Mid Michigan Old Gas Tractor Association,old gas tractor, mid michigan old gas tractor association, Mid-Michigan Old Gas Tractor Association, mid-michigan old gas tractor association, gas tractor association, Mid Michigan Old Gas Tractor Assn, Mid Michigan Old Gas Tractor, Assn, Oakley, tractor pulls, tractor pulling, arts & arts and crafts, old machinery, shingle mill, old engines, flea market, handle mill, veener mill, rock crusher, harvest demonstration, plowing, drag saws, gas engine displays, tractor parade MI, Mi, Michigan, michigan, tractor pull, Oakley Tractor Show, oakley, tractor show, Mid Mich. Old Gas Tractor, Mid Michigan Old Gas Tractor, M.M.O.G.T.A., Oakley Tractor Show, Oakley MI, Oakley, Antique Tractor, Antique Tractor Pull, Tractor Pull, John Deere, Farmall, Allis Chalmers, Case Tractor, Oliver Tractor, Steam Engine, Tractor Show, Saginaw County, Antique Machinery, Old Farm Machinery, Transfer Sled Pull, Dead Boat Pull, Rumely Oil Pull, Threshing Machine, Huber Tractor, Farm Stock
            Last edited by lineygoblue; August 19, 2016, 01:44 PM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Old gas? Is that what you get when you sit next to Stan at the game?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Wiz:

This is taking place this weekend, about 10 miles north of where I live. My niece lives on the property just north of the site. If you ever get to Michigan this time of year, you'd love this show.

http://mmogta.org/CurrentShowInfo.html
                May a nearsighted sand flea suck syrup off your short stack.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey now ... that is "Tractor Heaven" around here ...

I'm hurt that you were offended by that ... ::: sniff :::

Comment

• lol

sorry bro

Now let's keep smacking around Talent...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hate the way this forum formats (or fails to format) large pics.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can you make that a little bigger please?

Comment

• TWSS

Wait...that's not right...

Comment

• Getting pumped for the USC game. We might lose, but I still can't wait.

Comment

• Bama 270
                                USC .. 0

and it won't be that close

Comment

Working...
                                X