Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt confident against bye.
    First time all year ;)

I think Alabama could lose to either LSU or Auburn. I don't think they will, though.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No, you misread me. I am usually confident of a win. We're Ala-fuckin-Bama, after all. No team in the nation has won as many games or as many championships as Alabama has under Saban. The betting line is often high, though. And that's what I discuss. Under Saban, Bama -despite our gaudy success- has only covered 41.3% of the time.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And to your comment. Bama should win both games.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          No, you misread me. I am usually confident of a win. We're Ala-fuckin-Bama, after all. No team in the nation has won as many games or as many championships as Alabama has under Saban. The betting line is often high, though. And that's what I discuss. Under Saban, Bama -despite our gaudy success- has only covered 41.3% of the time.
          Hmmmm ...... I like you better now. But you're no less of a sandbagging dolt than talent so, in the big picture I hate you both.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 30, 2016, 01:55 PM.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The change does not lie with me, my dear Mr. Buchanan. Any perceived difference is more an indictment of your dubious reading comprehension than any shift in my unwavering stances or statements.

I am as constant as the southern star.

Comment

• ...... and I of the North Star. A, by far, more reliable navigation feature.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No, when you see the southern cross for the first time, you understand now why you came this way.

Comment

• Heh .....

There is some truth in that. After growing up in Chicago and then Detroit, then graduating from M, I left the Northern Territories, living South of the Mason Dixon line for good and only to return for an occasional M football game. I am a displaced Yankee married to a Southern Bell from Atlanta, GA.

I don't miss any of the cold, ice and snow. My son, born and raised in NC and points south, went to M's Dental School and now now lives near Ann Arbor in Saline, MI. He sent me a picture last winter during a period of the Arctic Vortex getting his mail. Clear, beautiful day, after a lovely white snow fall that covered the ground in all it's undulating splendor, climbing the mailbox post by a good 3 feet. He was clad in what appeared to be orange, arctic survival gear. It was 28 below zero!

Next stop: Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Comment

• I have family in Scotland. Standing on a bleak shore in January and looking out across the North Sea is quite the experience.

Comment

• I have family in Scotland, my Dad was born there

Comment

• I AM Scots ........ but I damn sure ain't wearing a kilt, bear back - which is the correct way to wear one - after the temperature gets below about 65.

Comment

• Florida's remaining schedule is:

@Arkansas (toss-up)
                          South Carolina (win)
                          @LSU (toss-up)
                          @Florida State (OOC so who cares)

I think they'll lose a couple more before the SEC CG where they'll be demolished by Bama. Again.

Comment

• Alabama is -7. I think it to be very accurate. If I had to bet it, I would take Bama and give the points. I think this is a 30-21 type game.

Georgia is a 3 point road fav at Kentucky. I think Kentucky can win this game. Wanting Kentucky to win the East may have blurred my vision, though.

South Carolina is a 6.5 home fav over Mizzou. I wouldn't bet this cripple fight. But if I did, I love the cocks. Wait...that doesn't sound right.

Florida is a -3.5 fav at Arkie. Go Hogs go. See my Kentucky post. My vision is clouded.

Vandy is a 24.5 road dog at Auburn. I think Auburn wears them down in the 4th and wins 40-10. Probably not bet worthy, but take Auburn if you have to.

Ole Miss is a 27-5 fav against GaSouthern. This isn't the GaSouthern of old, though. The eagles are 4-4. Give the points and tske OM.

Comment

• Rumor is there is some sorta player revolt at Tennessee. After a players' only meeting, some have quit the team, apparently. This looks like the End Times for the reign of Botch Jones.

Comment

• Apparently, Jalen Hurd and a few others have left the Vol team. Huge if true (as they say).

Comment

Working...
                                X