Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SEC has a real chance to lose EVERY big intersectional game next week.

* LSU at Texas should be good. If it were in Baton Rouge, I would give the Tigers the edge. In Austin, though?

* TAMU at Clemson. Clemson should win by 14 or more.

* Mizzou vs West Virginia? 'Eers by 14 or more.

* Vandy at Purdue? I like the Boilermakers in this.

* BYU at Tennessee? I think we are all fans of magic underwear and polygamy this week. Go Cougs.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 1, 2019, 11:39 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Return of the Mack (Brown)!

Comment

• I have always liked Mack.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We play the Aggies of New Mexico State next. They might be the worst D1 team in the nation. What a dogshit ooc sched we have. Embarrassing.

Comment

• And UAT's crossovers are, as always, Tennessee and their shitty ass team and the the other is against a Cocks team that seems ready to flail into oblivion after losing to a shitass UNC team and losing their starting QB.

I still don't know why the SEC doesn't listen to The Nick and add a 9th conference game. Well, I do, but it's still startling they don't heed The Nick's wisdom. That's a damn good way to end up laying on a Montgomery sidewalk next to your half-eaten liver.

They still seem to have 4 games of varying difficulty and, of course, Kirby in Atlanta for the right to see who is #2 in the CFP and who is #4.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• TAMU, LSU, and Auburn are tier 1. Georgia if we win.

MissState is hard to judge due to the suspensions. Nothing else of note.

What has happened to Tenn is delightful. The 35 years from 1970-2004, the Vols were a top 10 team. From 2005 until now? 91-85 (70th). 14 Glorious years!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm really not sure Auburn is a "Tier 1" team, but I guess that depends on the parameters defining that term. However, that game is at Auburn so it could be tricky as could, in theory, your journey across statelines to Tuscaloosa West.

I should also note that one should tread very lightly with pronouncements after Week 1.

Comment

• I think Auburn will be decent to good. They have a great front 7 which will keep them in most games. Their o-line is experienced and they have a decent assortment of very solid RBs and WRs. The true freshman QB will be good. How long that takes is the question.

And, of course, making definitive statements after week 1 is just for fun.

Comment

• Alabama is only a 54' point favorite on Saturday. I bet the 1H line is close to 40.

Comment

• Tennessee from 1970-2004: 298-115-10. 7th.

Tennessee from 2005-present: 91-85. 70th.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Alabama is only a 54' point favorite on Saturday. I bet the 1H line is close to 40.

Comment

• The shame of it all is that I no longer post with Team Val. I mean, sure, that's by and large an overwhelming positive. But, I do miss contemporaneously enjoying their collective meltdown.

The demise of Team Husker was fun, though.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I miss TeamVol.

BOJ
                                Shiny
                                Hack
                                NCVOL
                                Puter
                                VolMillion

etc, etc...

400 posts on gameday was common.

Btw, have you heard that the Vols were 7th in the nation in win% from 1970-2004? With Saturday's loss to Georgia State, they are 70th over the last 14 years. What a great stat.

Comment

Working...
                                X