Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK you two brainiacs...why don't you just go fuck each others brains out...begone...

AA:

hi

Talent:

hi
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All 5 of the Bama-Neb games were with the Huskers in the Big 8. We really need to renew the series.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All I know is...the Huskers have scoreboard on Dabo...the Great Nick does not.

Bo Pelini has scoreboard on Fickell & Bauserman (is that a law firm in C-Bus?)

Dr. Tom has DOUBLE scoreboard on The Nick.

So you can both just stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The fact that Ohio State is only 6-1 against Nebraska is a taint upon the very program's existence.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The one I remember the most was my only trip to Lincoln: 1977. We outgained the Huskers by a small bit. Had Tony Nathan and Johnny Davis in the backfield and Ozzie Newsome catching passes, but Jeff Rutledge threw 5 INTs. FIVE! Still pisses me off.

But the asswipes in Lincoln were nice hosts.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                The fact that Ohio State is only 6-1 against Nebraska is a taint upon the very program's existence.
                Well "taint" you cute.

Now STFU.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  The one I remember the most was my only trip to Lincoln: 1977. We outgained the Huskers by a small bit. Had Tony Nathan and Johnny Davis in the backfield and Ozzie Newsome catching passes, but Jeff Rutledge threw 5 INTs. FIVE! Still pisses me off.

But the asswipes in Lincoln were nice hosts.
                  I remember you. Weren't you walking down O Street wearing a Bama leotard with Tusk glued to your shoulder? You should been arrested.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes. I was undercover. "To Catch a Huskapredator"

Comment

• LAIR!!!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait, so Nebraska has a losing record vs Ohio State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Southern Cal, AND Michigan?

Comment

• ...and The gay Bear has a long history of groping young men...your point?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Losing to a shitball program like Georgia State really makes me long for the CNN or (at least) PNN days of yore

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• The WWAVC remains one of my favorite bits of well-earned sass. Good lord could those hillfucks bitch.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X