Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Liney's triple lock shocker.

Comment

• He needs to shut that talk down.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've been wrong once or twice before, and I've probably said it upthread, but I'll be taking SC and the pts. Think it'll be pretty tight and normally a game I'd stay away from, but it's too good a game to let slide.

Comment

• I think it will be a 28-24 type game. Could go either way. Def take USC and the points.

Comment

• That said, I stay away from first games like a shot of Ebola blood with a Zika twist. Just no time to assess strengths, weaknesses, tendencies.

Comment

• I'd like to, but the energy of opening weekend is too much. Shoot from the cuff.

Comment

• "Old gas? Is that what you get when you sit next to Stan at the game?"

Was that you sitting next to me? Man you are one fat ass ugly dude. Is that why they made you buy two tickets so there was room to park that load?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    I'd like to, but the energy of opening weekend is too much. Shoot from the cuff.

I mean stay away from betting those games.
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 20, 2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Getting pumped for the USC game. We might lose, but I still can't wait.
                      Sandbaggus Wizlikeus
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Saban: 6 things we need to improve:

Comment

• Trying to post enough to get the large pic off the screen.

Comment

• Alabama's current fight song. This one was adopted in 1926:

Yea Alabama, Crimson Tide, Every Bama fans behind you, hit your stride

Go teach the bulldogs to behave and send the yellow jackets to a watery grave

and if a man starts to weaken, that's a shame because Bama's pluck and grit has writ her name in Crimson flame,

Fight on Fight on Fight on Men, remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then

Go, roll to victory,

Hit your stride,

You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

Comment

• Bama's first season of competitive football was in 1892.

Comment

• Only 6 teams have won more Rose Bowls than Bama. In the B1G, only Michigan and Ohio State have more wins (8 and 7, respectively). Bama is tied with Michigan State with 4 wins.

Bama has one loss (Cal in '38) and one tie (Stanford in 1927).

Comment

Working...
                                X