Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA is such a gossip.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DL Johnathan Kongbo tweeted a pic of someone who had hung up his cleats and tweeted that "all things must come to an end." He then removed all his Vol stuff from his twitter page.

He may have cold feet about leaving, though because it is reported the cleats' pic was about his "favorite soccer team."

Heh. Regadless, unrest abounds.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          The change does not lie with me, my dear Mr. Buchanan. Any perceived difference is more an indictment of your dubious reading comprehension than any shift in my unwavering stances or statements.

I am as constant as the southern star.
          Couldn't let this one go, even though it passed by a bit ago. I'm sure AA knows the fact that there IS NO southern star. Polaris is the Northern star, but there is no southern equivalent. This has meaning on so many levels.....

Brought to you by your resident Astronomer - please continue the football smack talk.

Comment

• There are many southern stars; however, none are fixed in relation to one of the poles as Polaris is to the north pole. As such, primative navigation at sea is more difficult in the southern hemisphere.

Nonetheless, what I obviously did was take the "I am as constant as the northern star" line from Shakespeare (Julius Caesar) and change it to fit me. I then flipped it in riposte as an homage to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young's classic rock song "Southern Cross."

Thank you, Roll Tide, and good night to all the ships at sea, and all the ports of call.

Yours,
            -AAlum
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Poetic.

I have a GPS .....

Fuck Alabama.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A gps is not considered 'primitive navigation'.

Comment

• In Saban's 10 years at Bama, he has lost 18 games, but 6 of those losses were in the first year.

7 losses at home
                  6 losses on the road
                  5 losses on a neutral field

2007 losses:
                  H: UGA, LSU, La-Monroe
                  R: Miss State, Auburn
                  N: Florida State

2008 losses:
                  H: none
                  R: none
                  N: Florida, Utah

2009 losses:
                  N: none

2010 losses:
                  H: Auburn
                  R: South Carolina, LSU

2011 losses:
                  H: LSU

2012 losses:
                  H: Texas A&M

2013 losses:
                  R: Auburn
                  N: Oklahoma

2014 losses:
                  R: Ole Miss
                  N: Ohio State

2015 losses:
                  H: Ole Miss

2016 losses (so far):

What does all of this mean? I don't know. It was more just a mental exercise since this is all from (painful) memory (so, it's possible there is a mistake), but homefield hasn't been partucularly magical for us. Of those 7 home losses, at least 3 should not have been lost and you could make a decent argument for all of them.

Comment

• Auburn and LSU account for 1/3 of Saban's losses at Bama. Fuck them both. I want to drink their blood from the shattered skull of Beano Cook.

Conference losses:

Auburn x3
                    LSU x3
                    Ole Miss x2
                    South Carolina
                    TAMU
                    MissState
                    UGA
                    Florida

Non-con:

Ohio State
                    Utah
                    Oklahoma
                    Florida State
                    La-Monroe

Comment

• Wu-Tang Clan are Bama fans.

Shaolin shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style
                      If what you say is true,
                      The Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous
                      Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?
                      En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Bring da motherfuckin' ruckus
                      Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
                      My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
                      I come rough, tough like an elephant tusk
                      Ya head rush, fly like Egyptian musk
                      Aw shit, Wu-Tang Clan spark the wicks an'
                      However, I master the trick just like Nixon
                      Causin' terror, quick damage ya whole era
                      Hardrocks is locked the fuck up, or found shot
                      P.L.O. style, hazardous, cause I wreck this dangerous
                      I blow sparks like Waco, Texas

Comment

• Two games between ranked teams this week: Bama at LSU and Nebraska at Ohio State. I hate they kick at the same time.

Comment

• Stolen from another forum. Mascots beating small kids at football. SEC! SEC!

Discover topics like Funny, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like realmdweller.

Comment

• Geaux LSU.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Smart. Bama would crush Michigan in the CFP. Best to hope someone else can beat us.

Comment

• Uh oh, #4 Texas A&M struggling at annoying cowbells Mississippi State.
                                Their goes their hopes of making it to the Playoff if that holds.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X