Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. I predict that come Saturday night there will be some inane post about a cold morning breeze or vanquished foes or some such shit.

The Nick is going to destroy LSU. Again.

Now, I believe I have questions pending to you. Don't make me get a court order!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We will lose to LSU. Master Lock play of the week.

Healthy Tua? Bama wins.

Dylan Moses able to play? Bama wins.

Neither of the above are the case, though. Bama loses straight up.

And you have no questions for me. You are looking for some female to talk to. And I wish you luck.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't know that I remember a % of bets so against Bama in the Saban era:

Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh. I'm sure it's happened. 58/42 (or 57/43) isn't that big of a split. Fortunately, Vegas is responding to the action instead of holding the number. Thanks to all those fools, I'm going to make a killing backing The Nick.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gone through all of Kubler-Ross in anticipation of the game. Sitting comfortably at acceptance. Have a $1.5K bet and have sold my tix for $1.5K. It's a 3G weekend for me.

UP, UP, UP!

Comment

• Trump, Joe Manchin, Kay Ivey, assorted other pols, Gameday, and around 500,000 people will be in Tuscaloosa this Saturday. Secret Service is bringing their own metal detectors

What a shitshow.

Comment

• I wonder with the extra Secret Service screenings if they are gonna try and confiscate the bourbon they find.

Comment

• They will have fighters scrambled and close by in case an authorized aircraft gets too close. If they shoot down the Goodyear blimp that would be quite the spectacle.

Comment

• ...all I know is Saban is making a killing off those AFLAC commercials...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes. He is also making a killing at his Mercedes dealership. And he does F-150 and Regions Bank commercials, plus the $10 mil a year he makes in salary doesn't hurt.

Comment

• I want him to adopt me.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Same.

Comment

Working...
                                X