Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Trump, Joe Manchin, Kay Ivey, assorted other pols, Gameday, and around 500,000 people will be in Tuscaloosa this Saturday. Secret Service is bringing their own metal detectors

What a shitshow.
    My understanding is that His Eminence, Pope Francis, will be in attendance to bless the game ball. Kanye West has also announced a free concert to be held immediately outside the gates starting an hour before gametime.

Comment

• We could be brothers!!brothersshake hands.gif
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        We could be brothers!!brothersshake hands.gif

You as my brother is pretty scary.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's fucking horrible. Bama-LSU is always packed on its own. This year, with where the teams are ranked and it's even worse. Add in Gameday and it's much worse. To make it beyond ridiculous, add Trump and the other politicians and celebs. I guess we could announce that along with Kanye and Pope Francis, we are holding Mardi Gras here and that Mick Jagger is going to throw real diamonds, gold bullion, and straps of $100 bills off the float while nude supermodels give blowjobs to the Bubbas in the crowd.

I have good tix. An acquaintance wanted to go to the game and asked me if I knew of anyone. I said I will sell you mine. He asked "How much?" and I threw out a number and he jumped so fast I regret not going higher. So, I will watch us lose at a friend's house.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 58-42%.... and the line is down to Bama -5.5.

LSU wins straight-up. Easy money, get some.

Comment

You as my brother is pretty scary.
              Agreed. I'm way too sophisticated to be your bro...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sophisticated? Is that Greek for cannot have sons?

Comment

• Hey, Wiz, why does Scott Frost suck so hard?

Comment

• 11/3/2018 @ *Louisiana State (10-3) W 29 0
                    11/4/2017 vs. *Louisiana State (9-4) W 24 10
                    11/5/2016 @ *Louisiana State (8-4) W 10 0
                    11/7/2015 vs. *Louisiana State (9-3) W 30 16
                    11/8/2014 @ *Louisiana State (8-5) W 20 13
                    11/9/2013 vs. *Louisiana State (10-3) W 38 17
                    11/3/2012 @ *Louisiana State (10-3) W 21 17
                    1/9/2012 vs *Louisiana State (13-1) W 21 0

. on the floor omg GIF

Comment

Hey, Wiz, why does Scott Frost suck so hard?
                      Well I believe your wife likes it like that...let me ask her...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Scott Frost sucks my wife? What? I am not sure that makes....

Well, anyway, whatever he is doing to her, I hope he is better at that than he is at coaching football. Because as far as coaching goes, he would have to improve to be as good as Riley or Callahan.

Comment

• Listen sporto...don't blame me if your wife enjoys cunnigilius from Frost...maybe if you were better at it she wouldn't go looking for it...

...as far as his coaching ability...well...that is up for debate...right now...UNL is a dumpster fire...

...speaking of dumpster...tell that cum dumpster wife of yours to stop calling me...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes UNL football is a dumpster fire...I said that...apparently you were distracted by your wife's phone sex hotline noise from her bedroom...I feel for you...and I've felt her...

...speaking of woof...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X