Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Mac6?

Regardless. Since the season won't happen I feel confident in saying that Ohio State would woodshed the fuck out of The Nick in 2020. I'm talking an English languge vs. The Wizard beatdown.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think we start the season with Mac and transition to Bryce Young.

also, lol at "English languge vs. The Wizard beatdown." (although you misspelled 'language').
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, Mac is probably good enough to play at a lot of schools. I'm sure HARBAUGH!!! would love him and would turn him into his prototypical 14/8 guy. But, he's not elite. And I don't think UAT wins the title next year over Fields and fucking Lawrence w/o an elite QB. Young could be elite.

Comment

• I think Bryce is special. At least I hope so. But Mac is good enough (stat line/game log below) for us to work with and bring Bryce along.

Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's nice to talk football.

Right about now we'd be hearing all the useless hype from M's spring practice.

About all I can hope for in 2020 is how enjoyable it will be watching talent's heart getting ripped out if the season is cancelled.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's about the only way HARBAUGH!!! will avoid losing to Ohio State.

fucking corona bullshit

Comment

• The Nick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coronavirus
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Based on 2020 CFB Game Simulation by TalentTM:

Alabama 55, Southern California 10
                  Purdue 34, Nebraska 31
                  HARBAUGH!!!! 27, Washington 17
                  Ohio State 66, Bowling Green 10
                  Clemson 38, Georgia Tech 6
                  Georgia 24, Virginia 13
                  Florida State 27, West Virginia 21

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Justin Fields ruptured his achilles with 22 seconds left and will miss the rest of the season.

Comment

• Hmmm....I'm going to need to check the simulcast play-by-play on that one....

Comment

• shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good to see Tua moving well:

Comment

• That's good news. Sorry, not keeping up with CFB. He did enter the draft, right? What are his chances of a a big pay-day and some security going forward.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He should be a top 10 pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X