Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.

Also, some WR at Ohio State named Jaelen Gill has xferred to Boston College.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 20, 2020, 11:23 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Incorrect.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That was the report I saw. He change his mind?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Or was the incorrect due to misspelling his name?

Comment

• Correct. Jaelen Gill. Not Tony Hill.

Comment

• I didn't type Tony, Mr. Pedantry.

Comment

• Well, you edited it to correct, but, yes you did. There is no evidence you didn't.

Comment

• A coronavirus outbreak (at least 10 cases) among construction workers slows renovations to Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Saban reportedly furious with the "softness" of the construction crew. "Did the pharaohs halt construction of the pyramids just because a few slaves dropped dead?" he practically shouted at a news conference, before backhanding an aide and demanding more grapes.

Comment

• Glad Saban is keeping them from being soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Now that HARBAUGH!!! is ready and able to elevate M to the holy heights of The Nick and his band of roid and HGH shooting players and IVO AA's frequent visits here, undying devotion to the Crimson Tide, welcome.

You'll find M fans gracious and accepting of all comers from SEC land despite obvious cheating on every front by teams within that sad excuse for a College Football Conference.

Fuck Alabama.
                      lololol

Comment

• Don't you have better things to do?

Yep, I probably said that when I graciously opened the forum door to your sorry ass and expanded an existing thread for you...... and this is my just desserts? Digging up dated materiel?

Well, TBF, I was wrong about this: Now that HARBAUGH!!! is ready and able to elevate M to the holy heights of The Nick

That clearly hasn't happened and likely never will

..... but the rest of it is spot on.

Fuck Alabama.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Covid cannot stop The Nick...or Chuck Norris...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pat Dye in the hospital with Covid. Sounds like he already has some serious kidney issues so things could be bad for him

Pat Dye tested positive for COVID-19 and has been hospitalized, according to an email sent to members of the Toccoa United Methodist Church.

Comment

• He has a ton of health issues. Hated when I heard he had C19.

Comment

Working...
                                X