Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised that we only have 3 apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      How on earth do you have 3 losses outside Q1. Meh. Whatever. Top 75 on the road is pretty meaningless to me.
      Early in the year we were not playing well. Our losses are to #59 Stanford (Neutral); @#53 Clemson; and #78 Western Kentucky.

1 loss in November and one on December 2nd. Since then we are 10-1.

Top 75 road wins matter to me only because they matter to the Committee.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct re committee, but it seems like sifting dirt with a basketball net. So much difference between 60 and 15 and they’re the same?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meanwhile, LSU is on the fast track to oblivion. My hope is that their misery sends Elias Ricks north. Those fuckers certainly owe us a good transfer.

Comment

Correct re committee, but it seems like sifting dirt with a basketball net. So much difference between 60 and 15 and they’re the same?
            It’s a blunt tool, no doubt. But your quad 1 wins and your overall NET smoothes it out some if weighted appropriately.

The thing is the Committee is always looking for a better mousetrap. RPI was king but it has its flaws, too.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Meanwhile, LSU is on the fast track to oblivion. My hope is that their misery sends Elias Ricks north. Those fuckers certainly owe us a good transfer.
              I hope they implode all the way to NIT.

Comment

• Is there even going to BE an NIT?

Comment

• I was talking LSU football. Tennessee is definitely moving faster toward the sun, but LSU is gaining ground.

Comment

• Also, DSL ya gotsta STFU and KYR.

Comment

• Yeah. I have basketball on the mind. Glossed over the Ricks comment.

I am an all-sport LSU hater. I hope every program they have is as successful as Ogeron at a spelling bee.

Comment

• LSU competes with integrity, fairness, respect for her opponents, and a dedication to advancing knowledge through athletic endeavor. A triumph of the student-athlete model. The entire SEC would do well and learn by their example.

Comment

• 5lwV9e0.jpg

Comment

• Gibberish re LSU; correct re Vals

Comment

• If Ricks bolts it’ll be for CRD. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Better at Ohio State than LSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X