Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama at #9 in the AP; #8 in the Coaches.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is The Nick coaching roundball too?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll have you know, Strangelove, that God created plums so that may ripen, become firm and then, and only then, achieve their destiny and, under the sage tutelage of Balkan moonshiners, become Slivovitz, the most hallowed of all plum-based elixirs.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Plums: The official fruit of the Gay Olympics.

Comment

• Fair, but Slivovitz remains the official drink of Thunderdome.

Comment

• I was watching Kentucky and LSU this weekend, and I believe it was Jimmy Dykes who said that the NCAA will likely move from "Five Fouls and You're Out" to six pretty soon.

Fixing what ain't broken?

Comment

• Yeah, I hate the idea, Hanni.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• There are 4 other SEC teams in Quad 1????

Comment

• A road win against anyone in the top 75 is a Quad 1 win. Has to be top 30 if you play them at home and top 50 at a nuetral site.

Comment

• Stop talking gibberish.

Comment

• I’ll speak slower for you.

Comment

• #11 Tenn and # 26 Florida, #35 LSU is Q1 because it was at Baton Rouge. @#64 Auburn is one as well. Arkie at 33 is just outside the range or we would have 5, but if we beat them on the road in a couple of weeks it will count if they can stay top 70.

We also have @#25 Oklahoma coming up. As well as @#23 Mizzou. So, a potential of 7 regular season - maybe 8 if Auburn keeps climbing.

Comment

• How on earth do you have 3 losses outside Q1. Meh. Whatever. Top 75 on the road is pretty meaningless to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X