Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent. This is like old times.

Now, we need to get the picks contest back.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, GFY.

I have a picks contest. It's operated by a nice on-line company. It requires 30 seconds of my time to administer each week plus time at the end of the year to chase down delinquents.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• GFY?

Harsh. You used to do both. It's like you have a real job now.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, I didn't do both. When I shifted to OFP, I ended the contest.

Comment

• Maybe DSL took it up for a while? Or I need to double the dosage on my meds.

Comment

• Take the ones marked "CN"

Comment

• Heh. So he didn't take it over?

Damn...

Comment

• He might have. I think he did.

FACT CHECKER!!!!

Comment

• lol...check my webisite. AAFactCheckerandScotchEmporium.org

Comment

• You're .net At best.

Comment

• .edu?
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• heh.

Comment

• Bama's second string QB is transferring. Blake Barnett was a 5-star recruit outta California. RS sophomore. Apparently, he has a terminally bruised ego over a true freshman beating him out for the starting job.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Bama's second string QB is transferring. Blake Barnett was a 5-star recruit outta California. RS sophomore. Apparently, he has a terminally bruised ego over a true freshman beating him out for the starting job.
                              You can't really blame the kid. The writing is on the wall. The other guy is going to play and he is not. It is a better move for him to transfer to a place that he can play rather than sit on the bench for the rest of his college career.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can blame him for leaving in week 4. See the season through. A lot could happen.

Blake had all the metrics, apparently he lacked a 5-star work ethic, though. I do hope he succeeds somewhere, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X