Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying over Bryant-Denny:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dylan Moses commits to Bama for the time being. I fully expect M to get back into things. 3 of the top 5 for The Nick.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Scoring Defense

M #9 (62 points, 12.4ppg, 1238y - 677r, 561p).

Bama #12 (65 points, 13.0ppg, 1262y - 342r, 940p).

Pretty much a wash with regard to defense but like I said, Bama is on a par with M which is why I see Arkansas being able to steal this one at home.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          Scoring Defense

M #9 (62 points, 12.4ppg, 1238y - 677r, 561p).

Bama #12 (65 points, 13.0ppg, 1262y - 342r, 940p).

Pretty much a wash with regard to defense but like I said, Bama is on a par with M which is why I see Arkansas being able to steal this one at home.
          I had already put the ppg stats up in my previous post.

Small point: I have M as 6th nationally (12.4) in scoring defense and Bama 9th (13.0). it looks like the site you used may go by total points allowed this year as opposed to ppg average. The latter is more accurate (some teams have already had bye weeks).

If you assume the overall opponent strength is ballpark, the defenses are comparable, 12.4 to 13.0 - just different areas of strength in getting there.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 2, 2016, 03:54 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Dylan Moses commits to Bama for the time being. I fully expect M to get back into things. 3 of the top 5 for The Nick.
            Heh. I hope he stays. We lose a number of key LBs this year.

Comment

• M hasn't be in on Moses in the slightest. Leatherwood & Harris however M was recruiting them like they aren't committed; no I don't expect either to end up at M.

Comment

• I want Leatherwood more than Harris. Fits a bigger need with us.

(I want both, though, of course.)

Comment

• WM:

It's an old joke. Moses "wanted to hear from M" or something back in spring. Cue nonsense.

Comment

• I remember, lots of M fans got excited over that for absolutely no reason. These recruits collect offers like Pokemon.

Comment

• Alabama opens at 13

Comment

• Easy money. Take the Hogs, the points, and thank me later.

Comment

• After week 5, espn predicts Bama to the Peach Bowl:

Comment

• I was thinking more Citrus, but toeMAYtoe/toeMAHtoe.

Comment

• Playoff game in ATL. Seems right.

Comment

• Damn, the Peach did get the playoff. That's right...

We won't get the Peach/CFP. We have two losses in the regular season coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X