Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BERLIN, 1942:

A dashing young SS officer stands in front of his mirror as he proudly affixes the insignia of Obergruppenf?hrer to his gray dress uniform. It's a bittersweet moment, though. He had expressed his concerns earlier -directly to leadership- that the Party was lacking adherence to the Process. Without a process, the Solution was unobtainable - and failure, therefore, was a foregone conclusion. As such, he had already planned his exit. Many knowledgeable officers were doing the same. Most of his colleagues seemed to believe that Brazil was the optimal choice. Young Von Sabanoff had different plans. He was going to alter his name slightly and head to the backwoods of the United States. Appalachia. Specifically, West Virginia. "They'll never find me there," he smirked.

Nickolai Von Sabanoff had began his meteoric rise through the ranks as an Aide De Camp for Reichsf?hrer Himmler. Von Sabanoff was hand-chosen by Himmler after a stellar performance in the covert operative division (or Sicherheitsdienst, as it was known). By July 1940 he had planned the invasion of, and withdrawal from, Delphin Stadt. Following a two-year engagement there, it was determined that he change direction and engage the province of Flut Karminroten. Von Sabanoff knew...

(Y'all let me know when you want me to stop. At this point I'm just entertaining myself)
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lets go with this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Nick will talk to the DA.... The third Alabama player arrested with guns. In the first cases one of the guns was stolen. No action taken by the law in the Robinson Jones case, follow the money is the mantra. What policeman gets fired in this case? Certainly will have charges dropped in this case, ruling will be officer should never have arrested him because he plays for Alabama and has diplomatic immunity.
        That was a Louisiana DA. There are reasons the charges were dropped. Posession of the gun and impartiality, as well as a few other critical things, were the crux. Saban's reach is great but two states away? Come on...even Auburn fans have to struggle to make that leaping reach. The Louisiana DA did the right thing and has a history of letting non violent first offenders off. Besides, the Louisiana DA did NOT want this case to go to trial.

Now to Tim Williams: before we make this young man into Ted Kaczynski, let's remember that Alabama is an open carry state. If he had this pistol strapped to his hip like Marshall Dillon in that grocery store parking lot it would be perfectly legal. In his pocket or not "in the open" and it's now a crime. A misdemeanor. Still, incredibly stupid, but it's not a felony or a violent crime. Whatever punishment is meted by the coaching staff and the University, I hope that it's not too excessive - and my stance has nothing to do with the fact that he wears crimson. I have even defended Ole Miss and Auburn players for similar things.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 29, 2016, 12:24 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Have him sit out the first quarter vs UK seems reasonable to me.

Comment

• I bet he only receives half his pay this week..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                I bet he only receives half his pay this week..
                Ameer's bagman will bring him the rest.

Comment

• Hopefully his union rep will file a dispute...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama is in trouble, boys (and Wizard). The wheels are coming off. THE NICK has opted to beseige a meaningless namesake city instead of taking the easy prize of the rich, undefended oil fields in the Caucacus. His doom is now written if yet fully realized.

Kentucky 34, Alabama 28. Lane-O is beheaded for conceding 34 points to BBN.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Alabama is in trouble, boys (and Wizard). The wheels are coming off. THE NICK has opted to beseige a meaningless namesake city instead of taking the easy prize of the rich, undefended oil fields in the Caucacus. His doom is now written if yet fully realized.

Kentucky 34, Alabama 28. Lane-O is beheaded for conceding 34 points to BBN.
                      Young Von Sabanoff pleaded for them to take or bomb Baku. Leadership would not listen.

So, now the Ghost of Jared Lorenzen will bring the pain.

Comment

• Talent:

Your user pic is a pic of Montgomery Burns. Your choice of which one.

Comment

• He was way cooler when he had that. He's gone in the tank ever since.

Comment

• Well. He gets that pic for a month. I'm a sucker for nostalgia.

Comment

• Does Wizard get it too?

Comment

• I only made a bet with Talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X