Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol FTR I hate LC and yes its a Big Ten thing.

Note: those were fun times when Nick was in EL

"Hows everybody doing today?"
    Last edited by WingsFan; September 25, 2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• MSU was Nick's first real HC job. And he made them better.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• By the way never in Ypsilanti, that place is a dump seriously.

Comment

• And he made them better.

Yes he did and I was right here for that, he was afraid of 'Mighty Michigan' and tailed his ass out out town.

Comment

• His last quote that had any substance in EL was something about....

"Cant we have two good teams in the state of Michigan?"

Comment

• I don't think it's "fear". LSU is just a much better job and it paid more.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agree. LSU paid more to recruits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sure. They had to keep up with Nebraska. The dirtiest program, past or present.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    And Nick being "Dean" makes me laugh my ass off at the folks who assured me Nick would be gone in two years tops.
                    Reminds me of what people are saying about Harbs.

Comment

• Or Urbs. On this forum.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Holy crap. The early lines for Bama-Kentucky are anywhere from 32.5 to 34.5.

Bet this game. Take Kentucky. This is my Master Lock Smarty Jones Super A+++ Guaranteed Platinum Pick of the Year.

Comment

• Yeah, BBN has really righted the ship after getting assraped by 38 in Gainesville. Huge win over an always tough Gamecocks outfit. All credit to Coach Stoops, the Dali Lama of Lexington. No way BBN loses on the road in Tuscaloosa worse than they did in Gainesville.

Smart bettors will parlay Kentucky and Rutgers to a new house!

Comment

• We are banged up, and have a killer October on the horizon. Saban will go vanilla, rest starters, and devote some of the week to Arkie, Tenn, and TAMU. It's his MO.

But tell you what: userpics for a month and I will take the low end +32.5. Deal?
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 26, 2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Talent,

The bet? You accept?

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X