Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida wearing down Samford. Gators up 14 early in the 4th.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• MissState has scored 20-straight on Auburn. Trail the Tigers by 5. Start of the 4th quarter.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Florida wearing down Samford. Gators up 14 early in the 4th.
        lol. Samford just scored. 56-49, Gators. 14 minutes left in the game.

Comment

• MissState takes the lead!

Comment

• You know, people thought my 8 TVs in my man cave was overkill, but man it’s nice.

Comment

• MissState has scored 33-straight points to lead Auburn 36-28. 9 minutes left in the game.

Comment

• As much as I hate to admit it, Talknet is right, Bama covers, 59-3.

Comment

• Mississippi State has now scored 40 straight points at Auburn to lead 43-28 with 5:31 left.

Comment

• Florida does end up wearing out Samford and wins 70-52. No, that’s not in basketball.

Comment

• Auburn loses to MSU. Just a banner day. If that fucktard Kirby can lose, I’m popping champagne.

Comment

• If Maryland wins I’ll be right there with you.

But so far, so good.

Comment

• Auburn and Texas A&M lose. With a win over Arkansas this week, we clinch the West before the Iron Bowl which would seem to take some pressure off an already tense road game to Jordan-Hare.

Comment

• here it comes ... M vs TAMU in the Fiesta ...

Jimbo v Harbaugh
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's fine, im so sick of playing in FL vs FL

Comment

• M will be 'favored' by a TD, .. which will infuriate TAMU and Jimbo .. and they'll whack us by 2 td's...

especially if half the team 'opts out' of playing.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X