Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Bag men have cars

?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Outside of an “open carry” state, looking at the facts - its really isn't that bad at all, maybe bad judgment of being out at 1:00AM parked car, smoking pot and not having the right papers. I wish Michigan was open carry.

Comment

• I don't think Tim was smoking. If he had been, he would have probably tested positive.

And I don't think Tim needed papers for the gun.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nothing good ever happens past 12AM!

Comment

• ISIS. IT WAS ISIS.

Comment

• Nothing good happens when you're around guns

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Nothing good happens when you're around guns

I have 18 pistols. I shot in competitions in my younger days.

Comment

• And you don't want to mess around with women you don't know

Comment

• I have 18 pistols. I shot in competitions in my younger days.

I only have a handgun, I could really have used it back when I worked in Detroit at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      I wish Michigan was open carry.
                      We are open carry. Our laws are more relaxed than even Texas. Only Vermont has less restrictive laws. (In VT, you can concealed carry without permit or training.)
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• What a great weekend! Right I don't know what the fuck I was thinking (totally slap happy tired from working 7 days for 6 weeks). I have a buddy who is over a lot, carries all the time.

2003 is when I got hurt with the (attempted) carjack in Detroit, even though I didn't have a permit to carry - my wife made me get rid of my gun. Moot point, one of my only regrets is being fearless and fighting after already be injured. The thug who attacked me called me 'crazy' after he ran away'

Comment

• LSU@Florida, LSU -2
                          Auburn@MissState, AU -2.5
                          Tenn@TAMU, TAMU -7
                          Vandy@Kentucky, UK -3
                          Bama@Arkansas, Bama -14
                          Georgia@South Carolina, UGA -7.5

Take Auburn -2.5 and Arkansas +14. Nothing else is worthwhile.

Comment

• Weak sauce, Morphy.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nah. Not weak. Bet smart. Cherrypick the bad lines.

But if I had to make the other plays (and I don't), I would take Fla, Vandy, and Georgia.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X