Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I posted that of Landon, I assumed it would bring out the 2014 season sass from either you or DSL. I forgot that Mondays are DSL’s “My Little Ponies” retrospective.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, Ohio State has basically had one decent season in the past 20, so you gotta play the cards your dealt. If more people followed this approach and didn't get above their raisin' then this forum would be a whole lot more tolerable with way fewer posts.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That was a rough game. We couldn’t stop Zeke. At all.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That was a swell game. And much like USA-USSR from the '80 Olympics lots of people probably misremember it being for the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I remember when Cardale Jones ran into Landon Whatshisname and broke Landon's body. It was pretty much the only good highlight for Ohio State in the past 20 years. I don't expect things to get any better.
            awful

CJ Stroud wants to sock you in the nose ... right now.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fear Willie the Wildcat

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah

what dsl said

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rolando McClain. 25 days. Or as Verne Lundquist often called him “Orlando McCain”.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I wonder how many days there are until CFB kicks off?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            I wonder how many days there are until CFB kicks off?
                            18 days. Here are the week zero games:
                            • Nevada at New Mexico State | TBD
                            • Austin Peay at Western Kentucky | 12 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network
                            • Aer Lingus College Football Classic: Nebraska vs. Northwestern (Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Ireland) | 12:30 p.m. ET on FOX
                            • FCS Kickoff: Jacksonville State vs. Stephen F. Austin (Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama) | 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
                            • Wyoming at Illinois | 4 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network
                            • UConn at Utah State | 4 p.m. ET on FS1
                            • Duquesne at Florida State | 5 p.m. ET on ACC Network
                            • Cricket MEAC/SWAC Challenge: Alabama State vs. Howard (Center Parc Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia) | 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
                            • Charlotte at FAU | 7 p.m. on CBS Sports Network
                            • Florida A&M at North Carolina | 8:15 p.m. ET on ACC Network
                            • North Texas at UTEP | 9 p.m.
                            • Vanderbilt at Hawaii | 10:30 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network

Comment

• Thanks!

And I know we've discussed this here, but I still don't understand why the Huskerz and nFw are playing all the way over in Ireland. I'd understand if it was Notre Dame, because they live to be stupid, but two Big Ten teams?

Comment

• It is a fNW home game technically....they get a bigger payday for this than a home game. No f'ing way UNL would ever give up a home game for this bull puckey.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X