Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ditto honey

XOXOXOXOXO
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get a room, you two.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don’t be jealous.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Liney is just a third wheel...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The story of my life.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well...you are more of a fifth wheel...but ok...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Derrick Henry. 27 days.
                Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just finished my preseason analysis. Alabama will be very good this year. We have a good shot at another championship.

Comment

• Good insider info, AA. Thank you

Comment

• You’re welcome, brigand. Now go abscond with some orphan’s milk money.

Comment

• AA = Captain Obvious
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how many more days until CFB kickoff? Like 47 or something?

More importantly, can we get a running banner timer for this forum counting down to the nFw-UNL County Cork Battle for Peat & Kilts?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Glad you asked. I asked Landon Collins. He said 26 days.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I remember when Cardale Jones ran into Landon Whatshisname and broke Landon's body. It was pretty much the only good highlight for Ohio State in the past 20 years. I don't expect things to get any better.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X