Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Nick is more powerful than Hillary.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joel Klatt‏Verified account
          @joelklatt
          Follow Follow @joelklatt
          More
          the @CFBPlayoff committee has told us
          Yr 1 - Championships and 13 data point (sorry Baylor and TCU)
          Yr 2 - Head 2 Head and Championship (sorry Ohio State)
          Yr 3 - Resume and Good wins (sorry Penn State)
          Yr 4 - Just because (sorry Ohio State and USC)
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CFP lines: https://www.covers.com/Editorial/Art...-football-odds
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That was good commentary on how the betting world works.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The committee should just come out and say "We will select what we determine to be the four best teams"

Wait, that's already what they say [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• They also say good wins matter, conference championships matter, strength of schedule matters. The foolish people in the Big Ten offices believe that hokum. If they said we don't give a rip about any of that, we'll just pick whoever we think is the top 4 teams they would be better off. Last week they said there wasn't much seperation between 5 though 8.

Comment

• The Nick is more powerful than Hillary.
                    It is a statistical fact that the wicked work harder to reach hell than the righteous do to enter heaven.

Comment

• I have never been a selection committee fan. Just make it one third AP Poll, one third Coaches, and one third FPI. Or just let me decide.

Comment

• Or you could just STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuck Tennessee.

Comment

• Hiring our DC as we prepare for the playoff? Fuck Tennessee and Fat Phil.

Comment

• Jeremy Pruitt ... this didn't turn out to be a disaster hire after all.
                              Be interesting to see who they hire as offensive coordinator. Huge.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I guess I can understand jumping ship before the bowl game, but not before the playoff. That's awful. Something should be done about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X