Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like for Saban to fire BOB and hire Kliff Kingsbury as OC and then fire Gelding and hire Jeremy Pruitt.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama hasn't been the same since Kirby took a picture of the recruiting board before he left.

Comment

• Correct. We only have won two national championships since Kirby left. If should have been more. That son of a bitch.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Those last two national championships were the consolation prizes for losing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Should we just go ahead and crown them now?
            Absolutely. Beat the rush.

Good thing Alabama has that warm-up game with Chattanooga before they play AwBarn. Wouldn't want them to be unprepared, and all that.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I would much prefer playing a UNLV or Bowling Green. Still an easy win but it looks a bit better. Not much, but a bit.

Comment

• Or, they could beat a conference opponent. That would look even better.

Comment

• They still play a waaaay harder schedule than M
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We play 8. Saban has lobbied for 9, but 8 is where we’re at. As long as the overall SOS is good and teams keep winning championships, they probably won’t change until Texas and Oklahoma join. And honestly with the playoff being expanded, it won’t matter because any team with a pulse will be in.

Comment

• The Nick Revenge Tour begins this fall. The Nick was embarrassed on national tv by an UGA alum...there will be hell to pay.

I have Bama as a lock to win the last 4 team Natty...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        They still play a waaaay harder schedule than M
                        Its not Michigan's fault that most of the B1G sucks

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1. Fear the curse of Frank Solich

2. KYR

3. Illegal kick

4. Stifle the shaddup up.

Comment

• Fake, no, fake and no.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eric Mussleman is a punk. Fuck Arkansas.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X