Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that will be less important in basketball, tho. So 16-2 in conference ought to do the trick.

Comment

• It’s January 12 and Gelding and BOB still have jobs at Alabama. I’ve never been more disappointed in Nick.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I saw a blurb yesterday that O'Brien might be part of Belichick's future plans in NE. Didn't bother to link it because I put very little stock in all the silly season rumors.

Comment

• I saw it. It needs to happen. And Gelding too.

Replacing BOB and Gelding with Kliff and Pruitt would be world changing.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All I am saying is....give BOB a chance..

Stay the course man. Stay the course.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Damn you.

Comment

• Seco nded.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No.

SEConded.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I see what you did there.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• I will but it will cost ya.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz requests a jar of your finest "white sauce"

Comment

• You stay out of this numbnuts...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• White sauce is for chicken. I’m not a fan. I don’t trust anyone who goes to a good BBQ place and orders anything but pulled pork or ribs.

Comment

• Pulled Pork...meh. I can make as good or better pulled pork at home....but brisket and ribs I'll let the pros do it...and NO WHITE SAUCE!!!

Once DSL is thru the bereavement period I plan on killing him.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X