Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love if you only had 3 games left

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bama destroyed LaTech 93-64. Honestly coulda been worse, but had walk-ons in at the end.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Next opponent: South Dakota State. The Jackrabbits won the Summit League regular season last year and lost a heartbreaker to ORU in the conference tourney. During the year, they played West Virginia tough, and beat Utah State and Iowa State. Tonight they beat Bradley, 81-65. Just another gritty opponent that offers little reward.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It’s gonna be tough but I think Bama has just enough moxie to pull it off! Roll Tide!

Comment

• Oh, we should win. No doubt. What I’m saying is this game is a low/no reward endeavor.

Tough no-name mid majors won’t impress anyone if you win, but it’s the lede story on SportsCenter if you lose.

Comment

• After looking at how well Bama basketball played last night and how shitty Bama played against LSU in football, there can only be one conclusion:

We are a basketball school now.

Comment

• You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Comment

• Alabama removed from USA Today’s CFP playoff projections. They drop the Tide to the Sugar vs Okie State:

Comment

• Scouting South Dakota State

— South Dakota State opened its season by beating Bradley 81-65 on Tuesday. The 16-point win marked the Jackrabbits’ largest margin of in a season-opener since it joined the Division I ranks in the 2004-05 season.

— Douglas Wilson (20 points, 10 rebounds and Baylor Scheierman (10 points, 14 rebounds) both recorded double-doubles marking the first time since 2018 two SDSU players have accomplished the feat in the same game.

— Last season, SDSU recorded its seventh regular-season Summit League title in the last nine years. The Jacks return all five starters and 10 letter winners from a season ago, including 99.3% of their minutes and 99.7% of their points.

— SDSU was picked to win the Summit League in a vote of the league’s head coaches, SIDs and select media. The Jacks received 23 of 36 first-place votes and 636 points in the poll, while North Dakota State was picked second with 606 points and Oral Roberts third with 545 points.

Comment

• I hate these games. Let us play Iowa State or whoever. A worse team and and easier game.

Comment

• Anyway, you guys are in luck, because I will be giving play-by-play and color commentary after I get my snoot full of good bourbon tonight.

Comment

• Can’t. Wait.

Comment

• I knew you’d be excited, Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                I hate these games. Let us play Iowa State or whoever. A worse team and and easier game.
                                That should say a worse team with a better name. Easier game was implied. Need coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X