Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU?

Support Terrific Frost Universally?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Same Terrible Fucking University

coach
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, that was awful. Take a lap.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How about instead I just kill you?

Fair?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With a catheter, bad kidneys, and a plastic hip, I like my chances.

Comment

• A lot of great #4’s. Tyrone Prothro, Eddie Jackson, Jerry Jeudy, TJ Yeldon, Marquis Maze, Joey Jones, etc, etc.

But going with Mark Barron, one of the hardest hitting safeties we’ve ever had at Alabama.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                With a catheter, bad kidneys, and a plastic hip, I like my chances.
                Catheter is gone numbnuts. I'm pretty sure I know a guy who knows a guy who can take you down fuhker...watch yer back ya toothless Bammer...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hurtful.

Comment

• That's what he's paid for yes.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kudos to UAT for scheduling Utah State instead of UNL. It's remarkably unlikely that Utah State even covers, let alone wins -- moreseo even than Cayuga A&M opting not to be a diploma mill. Nonethless, at least there's a chance. Which is more than there would have been against UNL.

So, you know, credit where credit is due.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Smart ass.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          -- moreseo even than Cayuga A&M opting not to be a diploma mill. Nonethless, at least there's a chance. Which is more than there would have been against UNL.
                          In Cayuga's defense, they were the production company of the Twilight Zone, so I guess there's some margin of strangeness.

Comment

• Peter Kim, Alabama’s first “soccer style” kicker.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• And Trent.

Three days.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Well, 1 day until Penn State-Purdue!!!!!
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X