No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Braves managed to finally beat the worst team in baseball.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I cannot find Quikrete pool sand anywhere or HTH sand for that matter. It's an outrage.

Comment

• Plus the Roar is Restored is more like a Lion thing. In 2006.nobody was.sayimg the roar is restored, there was something about girls in orange tube tops talking about bringing sexy back.

Comment

• This is 2023. The ROAR IS RESTORED!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not with Erod out for 6-10 weeks. This looks like a turn of the century Radar Randy team, they would ping pong between 6 games under and .500 until the dog days of summer and then the bottom would fall out they would end with 90 losses.

The Roar might have a chance to be restored for the Lions unless that 5th Lion under gambling investigation is Goff.

Comment

• Braves hit a Grand Slam in the 9th to take the lead against the D-Bags.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Tigers are getting ready to play a series against the Braves soon.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Roar is gonna fuck up |The Chop.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Last week, we lost our series vs the A’s. This weekend, it took a miracle 9th to win the series vs the D-bags. I absolutely fear the roar.

Comment

• Fear not, buddy.

Comment

• That’s an old catcher trick to bean the home plate ump after he’s pissed you off with bad calls. It was just at the wrong time.

Also, did I mention we lost the series vs the Oakland A’s?

Comment

• And for an encore yesterday...

Looks like the Twins (31-29) are gonna run away and hide with the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            That’s an old catcher trick to bean the home plate ump after he’s pissed you off with bad calls. It was just at the wrong time.

Also, did I mention we lost the series vs the Oakland A’s?
                            We got swept by the White Sox, scoring 3 runs in 3 games. On Saturday all 3 runs in the game were scored on wild pitches. The Tigers had 3 hits.

Comment

• That did look deliberate.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• But not with 2 outs in the bottom of the 10th with the winning run on 3rd. That's just incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                                X