X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, he’s 0-18 now against Scherzer. The last strike call was incorrect but I have no doubt he was an out waiting to happen. Flores also finished the series hitting .083.

Comment

• Just a quick reminder....the entire State of California can fucking die...along with The Wizard...
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wiz is a closet Californian.

Comment

• Unfortunately, Wiz isn't a closeted anything. I believe he originated the "Californians for Nebraska" signs that you used to see at Huskerz games back when people were actually proud to associate with that program. Now? Californians won't even touch them.

Shameful fucking shit. You have no idea how lucky you are to have HARBAUGH!!!!!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We can’t beat the Dodgers, but hey, at least we made it to the NLCS again! A modicum of success before the inevitable collapse. We just don’t have the relief pitching.

Yes, I still miss Ted Turner.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Didgers sweep. Book it. Then on to play the fuggin' cheaters...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kent Hrbek for the Hall of Fame.

Comment

• That and the infield fly bullshit against the Cards always makes me bristle.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fucking Jim Leyritz.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jim Leyritz: American Hero.

Comment

• Fuck Hrbek. Fuck Kirby. Fuck Leyritz.

fuckin' Wohlers
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ray Fosse has died. He's the catcher that was the victim of Pete Rose's "hustle" play in the All Star game which put Fosse on the shelf for weeks. He had a fractured and separated shoulder as a result of Rose's dirty play, and Rose to this day has never apologized. Effects of the injury followed Fosse the rest of his life.

IMO, that act alone is enough to keep Rose out of the HOF. Fortunately his stupidity with gambling has taken care of that matter.

RIP Ray Fosse.

Ray Fosse, the catcher famous for being barreled over by Pete Rose in the 1970 All-Star Game and who went on to help the Athletics win two World Series and later became a popular broadcaster for the A's, has died.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Ray Fosse has died. He's the catcher that was the victim of Pete Rose's "hustle" play in the All Star game which put Fosse on the shelf for weeks. He had a fractured and separated shoulder as a result of Rose's dirty play, and Rose to this day has never apologized. Effects of the injury followed Fosse the rest of his life.

IMO, that act alone is enough to keep Rose out of the HOF. Fortunately his stupidity with gambling has taken care of that matter.

RIP Ray Fosse.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...hise-icon-dies
                              Fosse was blocking the plate. Rose ran through him. That is how the game is played (or was before they changed the rule)

There was nothing dirty about it.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rose would have drawn a 15 yard penalty for taunting in the NFL the way he stood over him. That dude is a tool and to me I always felt he wanted to hurt Fosse and that explains the way he came in leading with his shoulder. But it was within the rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X