X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...if you insist...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well...he missed...but he did crop-dust me as he fell to the ground. Lay off the liverwurst, bud, and go see a doctor. That ain't natural.

Comment

• ...dumbass...it wasn't liverwurst...it was garlic brats...

...idiot...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ... and just like that the Bosox are done.

Good things can happen in Texas after all.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Cheaters do prosper.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ian Anderson (not the Jethro Tull Ian) gets tabbed for the mound tonight.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I cannot believe the Braves are going to the World Series .
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nightmare scenario for the networks. Houston and Atlanta, with no New York, Boston or LA.

Sucks to be them

Comment

• I hear the commish is planning on moving Games 3, 4 and 5 to Denver due to JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is a good point, though. They moved the All Star game, but now the World Series is going to be played there?

Racists!!!!!!!

Comment

• IDK man, aren't you sad about Bill Plaschke's feelings being hurt?

Braves vs Astros. Nice World Series matchup. Either Dusty Baker (Verlander too, technically?) or the Braves win a championship. I'm happy either way.
                        Crazy the Braves made it here with the key players that are out. Ozuna, Acuna, and Soroka. Though when you have a player like Eddie Rosario having the stretch of his life... guess that helps.

Go Braves!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm fine with either team winning, although as a huge Justin Verlander fan, I'd probably lean toward the Astros. As long as its not the BoSox, Yankees or Dodgers, I'm fine.

I hope it can be worked out for when Verlander is done, that he can get one of those "one day contracts" with the Tigers, so he can retire a Tiger. Wouldn't surprise me to see him bounce back in 2021 and be an effective pitcher. Verlander is a tough guy, and if anyone can come back from Tommy John, he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            I'm fine with either team winning, although as a huge Justin Verlander fan, I'd probably lean toward the Astros. As long as its not the BoSox, Yankees or Dodgers, I'm fine.

I hope it can be worked out for when Verlander is done, that he can get one of those "one day contracts" with the Tigers, so he can retire a Tiger. Wouldn't surprise me to see him bounce back in 2021 and be an effective pitcher. Verlander is a tough guy, and if anyone can come back from Tommy John, he can.
                            You mean 2022.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Good catch. Yes, I did.

Comment

• You know, as a huge baseball fan, I still kinda feel it amazing that MLB ballparks have different dimensions. Wall height, left, center, right, outfield wall contour and shape, and warning tracks all vary greatly. Imagine if football did this? “Coach Harbaugh, Michigan visits Michigan State this weekend. How much will Spartan Stadiums 17-yard deep endzones, and 70-yard field width affect your team considering you are used to Michigan’s 8-yard endzones and 45-yard field width?”

Comment

Working...
                                X