Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WM Wolverine
    replied
    M had no business losing to Sparty, none. I can give the offensive coaches the benefit of the doubt with the massive amount of new starters but there is zero excuse to leave Vincent Gray and company out there without any safety help.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Turns out, Michigan State still sucks as badly as we thought. 49-7 loss to Iowa.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Good job Mel Tucker had his team ready, wanted it - best team in Michigan - lol I had M 5-3 - Sparty 1 win (Rutgers).

Elvg2ggXgAEbG2P?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    Wait, is that Rodman?

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    I believe that.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I believe its Michelle Obama...

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    Who is that?

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    I only seen the enjoyable highlights - 7 turnovers lol

Blondie put up over 300 yards passing. There is no way Sparty plays that bad in their Superbowl next week.

Michigan still should win by 14, just don't let them hang around.

ElH_tE6XYAgTIVF?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to next Saturday as well.

Any goodwill I may have felt toward Sparty in the past, was sucked away during the Dantonio years. He recruited known thugs, coached dirty football, and sneered when he got away with it. They deserve every whupping they get.

No mercy. I hope Harbaugh and Gattis drop 70 on them.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Last year Rutgers averaged 5.7 points per game in Big Ten play while extending their conference losing streak to 21 games. They scored 38 today in East Landfill.

Michigan just put up 35 in the first half on the road against a ranked team and it should have been more.

I. Can’t. Wait. For. This. Game.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Rutgers QB would have been UNL's #3 QB had he not transferred...that has to sting Sparty...ouch...

Leave a comment:

• Whitley
    replied
    LOL....they lost to Rutgers which every other team will rail them 15+ point wins.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Good call, Hannibal. I want a beat down so severe that MSU has to establish a fund to provide lifelong PTSD counseling to their players and coaches.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    I’m bumping this thread to make sure that everybody takes this opportunity to point at Michigan State and laugh. LMAO fuck those assholes. Dantonio left that cupboard bare. Assrailing them again is going to be fun and I hope that Harbaugh goes full “what’s your deal?” against those miscreants.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X