Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Caputo‏
    @patcaputo98
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Another classic example of Michigan overrated & MSU underrated: MSU has much better resume in every way yet gets selected for lesser bowl than UM. Part of long pattern of undue entitlement for Michigan, but MSU has invariably gotten last laugh where it matters most - on the field

Comment

• Well, OK ....... M has a strong record of both traveling well and fans spending a shit ton of money at local watering holes, restaurants and attractions when they do.

I can't really speak for MSU re how they spend but it's alumni base is a fraction of M's. I could guess spending levels are proportionate.

The Bowl Clowns in the madras sports coats and Knight's Templar hats don't give a shit about rankings. Show me the money and M always does.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Even though MSU is the better team, but Michigan is the better brand.

It would be Auburn and Alabama were in the same situation. Outback would take Bama.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• MSU travels well, spends well when it is a good bowl. They don't when it's a shit bowl. But at the end of the day, it's the only joy guys like WingsFan has had in regards to M football.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            MSU travels well, spends well when it is a good bowl. They don't when it's a shit bowl. But at the end of the day, it's the only joy guys like WingsFan has had.
            It is shitty deal for Sparty for sure.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's not that bad, fill up the tank of Disrepect and go to San Diego instead of Tampa. A better matchup than shitty South Carolina.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                It's not that bad, fill up the tank of Disrepect and go to San Diego instead of Tampa. A better matchup than shitty South Carolina.
                San Diego is a better city, but man, it's a long way from Michigan. The December 28 date might actually make it a better trip.

Comment

• lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    San Diego is a better city, but man, it's a long way from Michigan. The December 28 date might actually make it a better trip.
                    It's true, the flight to Tampa is much cheaper.

Comment

• Legit source of frustration. There's a pecking order in college football. M is higher than MSU, Alabama is higher than OSU. For now, is what it is.

Comment

• life is not fair

Comment

• I'll say this, I'll keep our record over the last 10 years and you can keep the wins in 2nd tier bowl selection game.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Legit source of frustration. There's a pecking order in college football. M is higher than MSU, Alabama is higher than OSU. For now, is what it is.

No doubt, it is why the NFL is far superior.

Comment

• I'm done with the NFL for various reasons, and always liked college better anyways. But it sure is some serious bullshit sometimes.

Comment

• The most unappealing thing about college football is the endless talk about brands and conferences. So stupid and pointless. Holiday versus Outback is no big deal.

I will say I'm glad the Spartans got into the playoff when they did because this nonsense the last two years has screwed up my thinking on this. I thought the way this thing is set up, if you have a good team and won your conference you had an 80 percent shot of getting to the playoff. The only way you were left out is if you were in conference that wasn't that good or you won it with with 3 losses. That was the case in the first two years. No BS about eye tests or anything like this, everyone had a legit chance, win your conference. Now the same old BS is rearing it's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X