Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, with two Big Ten schools who have suffered pedophilia and molestation scandals, it's kinda shocking that one of those schools aren't the Huskers.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      Who exactly is suggesting Izzo and Dantonio should resign?

I?ll wait.

go to twitter and search... it's not difficult.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        go to twitter and search... it's not difficult.
        I can go to twitter and find people that think the earth is flat. It’s not difficult. There are hundreds of millions of people on twitter. You can find any opinion on anything if you look for it.

I’ll ask again: who is leading this witch hunt you’re so upset about?

Comment

• Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Originally posted by entropy View Post
          and if the University policy was to have coaches deal with it... then is that the coaches fault?

If, during such investigations, anything less than proper outcomes comes to light, such as what the former MSU sexual assault counselor claims, then the coach is probably culpable.

The President and AD have already been forced out, so the faulty University policy (or lack of policy) is seemingly also being addressed.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• If any investigation is done worth a shit, it won't be hard to connect dunnings(already in prison)to lack of control/transparency/follow through/cover up, whatever.

The Appling/Payne case was pathetically handled.
            Last edited by The Oracle; January 27, 2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              You know, with two Big Ten schools who have suffered pedophilia and molestation scandals, it's kinda shocking that one of those schools aren't the Huskers.
              Especially rampant during the Osborne/Roid Rage era.

Comment

If the coaches bullied their way in to the process, pressured people for certain outcomes, silenced witnesses or made victims feel like the guilty.. yes, absolutely they should be fired. I would agree.

Ok, I see your edit.

We agree
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• WhoDean... agree regarding the President and AD. I share in the opinion that the University is addressing the lack or weak policy. Which actually leads me to another question: what role does the board have in ensuring quality policies. I've always been under the impression boards should be having compliance reviews. In a University setting, I assume that is still the case..? And did they even ask the questions?

Comment

• Btw, without the Indianapolis Star, Nassar is still molesting little girls today. So kindly go fuck yourself with the “media is out to get us” narrative. MSU had the chance to leave “the media” out of it for 20 years and they failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

you forgot county scholarships...

Comment

Btw, without the Indianapolis Star, Nassar is still molesting little girls today. So kindly go fuck yourself with the “media is out to get us” narrative. MSU had the chance to leave “the media” out of it for 20 years and they failed.
                        watch the language... if you can't interact with a level of civility, take a time out and come back later.

The real hero in bringing Nassar to justice is Rachael Denhollander. She is someone who should be learned about in schools in the future.
                        Last edited by entropy; January 27, 2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

"Dr." Tom was a noted pedophile.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

watch the language... if you can't interact with a level of civility, take a time out and come back later.

The real hero in bringing Nassar to justice is Rachael Denhollander. She is someone who should be learned about in schools in the future.
                            We're watching our language now?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              We're watching our language now?
                              Fuckin' A
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Who exactly is suggesting Izzo and Dantonio should resign?

I?ll wait.
                                There are folks posting here that are saying there needs to be an investigation first and there are those arguing with them

Sorry if the assumptions being drawn from that contrast is incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X