Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    Tuck has called in sick to his Title IX hearing. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    My mistake - never say never with Sparty 💀 They could be as dumb and stupid to hire anyone associated with Dumtoino. They did bring him back on the sideline to watch the shit show and Narduzzi was Dumtonio's top lieutenant. They need a guy who is clean/free from moral corruption of any kind, and good at rebuilding - If I were them I would go after Duke's coach, it would be a step up and more money.

That would be the - same old MSU, they need a new coach with no ties to " The old MSU" Dukes and Kanas St coaches would be good hires.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Why do you say that?

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    I think Narduzzi is very likely.

Not a chance

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    There was some sports talk radio goober who claimed Meyer is currently in EL interviewing for the job
    Yes, that was repeated over and over and over, and over more. Finally, a report that should (?) stop the madness that is 'Goon State' fans.

Yes, we all know UFB is a Pathological Lair, he will go someplace that is not the dumpster fire in EL

Urban Meyer denies link with Michigan State vacancy, happy in broadcasting

Urban Meyer is reportedly not a candidate nor is he interested in the Michigan State head coaching job, according to The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman.

“About the ‘reports’ linking Urban Meyer to the Michigan State HC job… I just checked with him,” Feldman wrote on Twitter. “There is zero truth to it with him being a candidate for it. He has no interest in that, and is happy with what he’s doing now at Fox Sports.”

There were rumors floating around that Meyer could be convinced to take the job at MSU and the Spartans were interested in giving him a hefty amount.

https://www.on3.com/college/michigan...ead-coach-job/
    Last edited by WingsFan; October 4, 2023, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Probably.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I think Narduzzi is very likely.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Well if Pedo State can recover from their debacle...this can be overcome. But again...it won't be a splash hire...

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Its a P5 job, and MSU has money to spend, but the new guy is going to have to bring a mop and a bucket full of sanitizer to clean up the mess the last guy left. Recruits aren't going to flock to that situation until its cleaned up. Its the total opposite of what a guy like UFM would go into.

They're probably going to have to roll with a caretaker type of guy like Barnett, or someone who has been there before like Narduzzi, who may be on his way out at Pitt.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Right. And they've shown everyone what they're willing to pay. They'll have to roll the dice with a coordinator or G5 coach and hope for the best. They aren't poaching a big name ala Riley to USC and they won't attract a big name that's looking to make a splash comeback (if, in fact, Meyer was looking to get back into coaching). MSU doesn't even have a president, the AD is on shaky ground, and they're more known for sexual assault scandals than they are for quality football.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Wellit is a P5 job in a great conference and they have money to spend...I mean look what they paid Phone Man...but they ain't getting UFM or Prime...

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Why would anybody who's a known commodity? They're going to end up with a P5 coordinator who will be there 3 years and set himself up for life, rinse and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Why the F would UFM go into that shitfest?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It really is. There was some sports talk radio goober who claimed Meyer is currently in EL interviewing for the job according to his "well connected sources" Brady Quinn commented on his post and said "I've heard otherwise but I'm probably not as connected as you" L.O.L.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    heh....UFM to EL....hilarious...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X